Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Faust (played anonymously)

"Yeeesh," The redhead lets out a low whistle, shaking his head. "Look'e here. We've got ourselves a 'lil bad*** on our hands." He can't help but grin at that, finding himself quite funny. "Pass."

"Eheh," Rus clears his throat, shrugging off his ego for a moment, "You're a bit too young for me. I should have started with that."
Tobi Wonderful (played by RPJEANS)

"My oh my. A jawline like that and he's witty as well? Catch me, darling, you've set my heart aflutter~" Tobi touches the back of his hand to his forehead in a quick, swooning pantomime, and it becomes apparent that Tobi fancies himself unashamedly hilarious, too. He chuckles, flashing the rugged gentleman his most perfect smile.

"Mm, why not? I can certainly think of worse ways to spend the evening." His smile goes a little wicked, and he gives the comely redhead a wink. "Maybe we could even try a few."
".... If this is a joke it is all kinds of NOT FUNNY." Leonard's eyes flashed with indignant hostility against the dashing man. "Must I sick every frigging security system on your case - inclyding the incinerator - or your smarmy underdeveloped brain actuallyand miraculously understands a word so complex as REJECT? Get out of my sight!"
Date? (Allfather above, Doc, you better Reject..)

"Ahh, why- is that a man of science I spy? How delightful that our paths are to cross in a place like this, oh Professor. A fascinating venue, this little grove of cyberspace, and hopefully the birthing grounds for an interaction equally fascinating," mused Flarus, his goldenrod stare fixated on Leonard's aging - or as Flare himself would rather put it, charmingly mature - yet sculpted visage. He burrowed a humble hand in his chest fluff before he spoke further, a hint of vague cruelty shimmering through his tone. "Many whispers about the likes of you float around this universe. Some say that the brightest minds are the dullest lovers, but if I am to talk from experience, that often isn't true. No, darling, it are especially those that dedicate so much of their precious time to formulas that never talk back, that bask in romantique like few others can. Ah.. so, what say you-" A fanged smirk flashed across Flare's face. "-how about we put my hypothesis to the test, hm?" Although his fabulous vocabulaire'd work in his favor, he knew that he had to bring more than alluring smiles and fancy words to the table to catch this particular ivory beauty's attention. Ah, well, it was the chase that entertained him.
Enkidu- Fierce Darkness (played by MangoNekros)

"I would rather not have relations... with a dog." he said, crossing his arms with his eyes closed. "But you seem to be a man of words. When the time comes, I don't mind speaking with you"

(Pass, I got you g)
The masked fox-woman's head turned sharply, gelid cold eyes regarding the much taller Enkidu. "Let's have it this way. IF, and it's a rather big IF, I ever considered the option to date someone ever again, I.... now, now, how can I put it?" She tapped her mask's muzzle pensively as if really struggling for words, then smirked an all-eyes smirk that had about the same warmth of a glacier. "I would rather not have relations... with a boorish and rude wannabe bodybuilder with racist prejudices against other species- oh? Sorry, was that too blunt? I'll put it nicely then. SCRAM."

(Pass)
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" I could see us getting along, maybe over dinner or something. I just hope you are fine with rainchecks, my job can be very busy sometimes "

Light Raygun wrote:
The masked fox-woman's head turned sharply, gelid cold eyes regarding the much taller Enkidu. "Let's have it this way. IF, and it's a rather big IF, I ever considered the option to date someone ever again, I.... now, now, how can I put it?" She tapped her mask's muzzle pensively as if really struggling for words, then smirked an all-eyes smirk that had about the same warmth of a glacier. "I would rather not have relations... with a boorish and rude wannabe bodybuilder with racist prejudices against other species- oh? Sorry, was that too blunt? I'll put it nicely then. SCRAM."

(Pass)

Someone obviously never took the time to look this guy up- lol
(( Someone obviously never realized that this is a game in which folks are allowed to choose the 'reject' option for their characters gheuheuheuheu ))
((
Enkidu- Fierce Darkness wrote:

Nah, she did. Looked up bio and found nothing she liked, looked up post and found nothing she liked, only thing she'd find interesting is the tattoo but, I'm quoting what she'd say if I was posting with her: "Interesting doesn't translate with intriguing, and intriguing doesn't mean 'yes I'll date you', so tattoo or no tattoo it'd still be SCRAM." Cris doesn't sugar coat her words when it comes to rejections, unless it's someone she's in good terms with. Any different reaction wouldn't have been IC ;) ))
Mistara Gudson (played by Moonen)

((0-0 I’m unsure of who to reply to now because of the drama, so I’ll do Dib’s character, Eric.))

“Hm. Reject, or as you say it, pass.” Mistara hummed at the monster Hunter, whose name she thinks is Eric, her nose curled in disgust. “You don’t show me any sense of professionalism and you wear your heart on your sleeve, or better yet, forehead.
Nancy (played anonymously)

'Obviously date. I'm reckless, not blind.'
Roland (played anonymously)

“I’d date you Witchy Woman!.

(Kai, that is good as I don't date guys)
Kai (played by stalkati)

"Sorry but I'm going to reject you."
“Reject. You’ll just be caught up in my affairs anyway.”
Ella looked over, "Reject. Not that I don't like you or anything! Just I date guys, although I'm willing to be friends." Ella smiled nervosouly.

cri86titanium wrote:
((
Enkidu- Fierce Darkness wrote:

Nah, she did. Looked up bio and found nothing she liked, looked up post and found nothing she liked, only thing she'd find interesting is the tattoo but, I'm quoting what she'd say if I was posting with her: "Interesting doesn't translate with intriguing, and intriguing doesn't mean 'yes I'll date you', so tattoo or no tattoo it'd still be SCRAM." Cris doesn't sugar coat her words when it comes to rejections, unless it's someone she's in good terms with. Any different reaction wouldn't have been IC ;) ))

((It was more or less the fact that your character stated they wouldn't date again... but they're in the Date or Reject forums game. This is all OOC anyway. Have a good one :3))
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

(I'm just going to reply to Ella.)

"Uhh." Connor really didn't like to seem like he was taking the easy way out, but sometimes things just happen to be the way they were. The man scratched the back of his head, refusing to look at Ella as he toiled--no, procrastinated for an answer. "Don't take this to heart, but I gotta go with the obvious. You're a lil' too young. I'm sure you're a good kid and all, but also you might wanna put off dating until you sort out your life first. Best advice I can give."

Softly as he can, reject.
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

*he looked at him with a bored expression on his face* “I don’t know if I would reject you as long as you know what fun is then I guess I’m done for dating you unless you have anything against me then of course reject but I’ll date you”
Cocaine (played anonymously)

No.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus