Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Pip (played by _Apollo_)

"You're like.. really really mean. I don't think we would get along at all.." He shifted, one hand absently going up to touch his antler. "I'll have to reject you, I'm sorry."
Jensen VonNida (played by Moonen)

“Date!” Jensen grinned ear to ear, his teeth pearly white. He wiggled his eyebrows like a silly little boy, giggling to himself. “You seem like a good dude and cute as well. I’d love to get to know you. How about 9 tonight? That sound good?”
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"Seems sweet, I like 'em sweet. But more importantly, you seem like a fun guy! If you don't end up going on that date, I'd definitely take you for milkshakes or something."
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Pass, sorry dear but your not my type. I don't date other species plus you seem to much of a wild child "
Doctor Leon (played by Moonen)

Clover’s nose twitched. Was it annoyance or maybe he just had to sneeze? Turning his head to the side, he just chose to ignore the woman. And that’s probably enough body language to say his answer, does it? He passes. He walked past her without a glance in her direction.
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" An a pass me as well, your one creepy doc btw "
Karu Kim (played by Moonen)

“I agree. He’s creepy.” Karu nodded with a small grunt. He knew the doctor from passing but that was about it. He turned his dark gaze to them, lip twitching into a mocking frown. “Anyway, I pass. You seem like you’d get in the way of things and I don’t like pests.”
Anton (played by MeatCathedral)

"You're handsome but....that's all I can find to like." He spoke quietly, looking off to the side in distaste. "If only your personality weren't so sour, I'll have to pass."
Remus (played anonymously)

No I --

You don't understand. I need you to bleed.

If there's no blood...

What is there?
Sophie (played by Juls)

You're very handsome. But .... that sounds worrisome, Mr. Remus. I think I'd better get back to work. Reject.
"Please allow me to introduce myself," the wiry man whipped into a cordial bow, practically bending himself perfectly in half. "Wilson P. Higgsbury, a man of science, at your service! I am here to whisk you away on the adventure of your dreams! Have you ever heard of the Constant? Well, consider yourself lucky, because nothing but dangers await you there!"

He paused, a manic smile plastered to his face. "Oh, and horrible frogs that steal your items, so please keep your pocket contents in check! Let's make it a date, shall we?"
Liam Zohe (played by Alidal)

Thinking, he picks at his lips with his arms crossed. He shrugs and turns to the man after only a moment.
"Being that I can't use age as an excuse, I don't see why not. You look like you need to relax and have some ice cold rum anyway." Smiling, he holds his hand out to Wilson. "I'm Liam."
Lukasz (played anonymously)

Not to be orc-ward mate but you're like 12. We can be pals though, yeah?

Doctor Leon looked at the man and raised an eyebrow. Disgust. His dark eyes flashed with repulsion and heinous impressions. He put his hand up to make sure Lukasz didn’t speak. “No. Reject.”
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Same goes for you, people like you deserve to be in jail. I bet $100 bucks that your kill count is way above a billion!"
Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

"A Monster hunter?? I'm rejecting for that and the fact you're a little too old for me."
Oscar (played by Rayne_Storm)

"You're pretty cute! Maybe a little coffee date? What time though.."

Doctor gazed at the elf? Or some human that believes they are an elf? He raised an eyebrow in disgust and took a step back, obviously displeased that this person was in front of him. How was he forced to play this game again? He wasn’t sure.

“Reject. For many obvious reasons.” He huffed, moving his eyes to skim over his book.

Will there be any person in here that interests him enough that go on a date with them? The thought seemed impossible.
Lukasz (played anonymously)

;,) peep your guestbook in about an hour. 💌
Her eyes scrolled him for a good moment and her head tilted to the side in quick thought. "I suppose your pretty handsome and you seem nice enough so...I'd be willing to go on a date!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus