Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Karu Kim (played by Moonen)

Karu felt his lips curl into a devilish grin, canines glinting in the lights of the city streets. His dark eyes flashed with interest. “Date. You seem like you wouldn’t bore me.”
There was a trifle of curiosity in the eyes behind the vixen mask, but when she shook her head, it was with firmness. "Reject", she said, impassively. "I'm not really into dating... but if ever I was to consider the idea, I would look elsewhere. Nothing really personal, I can assure you." After all there could be nothing personal with a person she literally didn't know. Gut instincts? Those were another matter and she tended to pay them heed mostly in situations of danfer, not casual conversation.

But one could never know.
Pip (played by _Apollo_)

"I'm afraid my preferences lie with men, rather than women. Reject. My apologies." He smiled softly.
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"My only interests are the second amendment and crack. Please, I don't need a guy with antlers following me around." he said, taking another puff of his crack pipe
Kierro Il Harin (played by 2pointO)

"Eh? Aren't you the guy from Postal 2? The hell you doing here?... Guess people think of everything nowadays in this fantasy world. Uh?... Reject. Though I wouldn't mind smoking at some point with a dope video game character."
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Nmm! Reject! Sorry, you aren't much of a looker!"
Zavik Adler (played by Sorrisky)

Zavik came stumbling in with the poise of a newborn calf, winking slyly towards A'sraha like it'd make up for how ridiculous he looked coming in. "Well yes hello there. I most certainly could pose the date option with you, I even got a fine bottle of liquor I stole out of the tavern nearby we could have together." Yelling echoed nearby as Zavik gave a poor salute with a jovial laugh. "Well, maybe put a pin in it ya. Later~" The gambler wiggled their eyebrows slightly before jogging off as quickly as they came.
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

Sherlock was in the fray of his work at the moment, clues spread before him on an old, rickety tabletop. He appeared to be studying two particularly arbitrary-looking shards of glass, a small shred of what looks to be as though it were from a potato sack, and a bent cheese grater.

The commotion behind the detective stirred him from his thoughts, and he turned to meet the transient with a curt frown, snapping his magnifier shut in irritation.

"Oh, it's you," Sherlock started, his indignation melting into a marked indifference. "I can't be bothered right now. Return to your carousing. Perhaps you will find what you are looking for at the bottom of your next bottle."
Letitia Blackert-Trousdale (played anonymously)

Lettie was not particularly prone to overindulgence of alcohol or carousing, so at first glance the pair might seem suitable. But there are plenty of reasons to keep a detective at arm's length.

"My apologies, Mr. Holmes. I think for both our sakes, I must decline."
"I find it dishonorable to attempt to date a married woman. My apologies, miss, but I must decline." Turvold spoke, oddly quietly and softly for a creature of his size.
Rear Admiral Maya Tau (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You are a warrior, and I am an Admiral, though as far as that goes, we are not the same, and you and I would never work out, regardless of whatever any of us would do.” Reject
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Songbird looked up from her slice of cherry pie to note a certain admiral; how she got there was anyone's guess, but that was neither here nor there. She gave a shrug, then toyed with a halved cherry on the end of a fork.

"Won't work out between us. No common ground from an occupational standpoint, let alone personal. Perhaps someone else, darling."

Reject.
Elijah Blanc (played anonymously)

While something told him this warlock would dismiss his proposal, Elijah has yet to find a bird he can't tame. Part of earning over a wild birds trust promises at least a few nips anyways. Though he fears from what he's heard from tavern to tavern that Rosaline would stab him instead.

"Cherry?, what an excellent choice-- perhaps I can join you for the evening if I bring you another slice?," Elijah hopes she agrees. Even if the most beautiful creatures of nature are often the most deadly.

Date.
Within the dark corners of the room with merely the light of a flickering candle to keep her company, Victoria eyed the elegant man for some time. Her expression hard to read as she battled with her internal thoughts.
When her mind refused, her body did the exact opposite.

The young woman got up and made her way over to the gentlemen with a glass in hand. "You have eyes that tell a story. Mind if I join you?"

Date.
Virgil Sanders (played by Alidal)

Nope. Didn't even visit your page. Why your face built like that, bro?
Bentley (played by Rayne_Storm)

Bentley looked up from his book. "I'm not really one for dating.. but I could give it a try I guess..." He softly and awkwardly smiled, his fangs slightly showing before going back to his book.

Date
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Pass, I do think we would get along beside you being a vampire. I just hope you are actually nice and don't use me a your own personal blood drive "
Zuzu (played by Zuzumen)

"I'm gonna have to reject you, sir. Sorry, but you're too old and just not my type. But, if you beg for me, I might change my answer."
Doctor Leon (played by Moonen)

“Pass.” Doctor Leon remarked coldly, his large feminine eyes peering at the demon. “You disgust me on all levels. Take a bath, pig, and maybe try to grow a brain as well.”
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" Pass, already taken and for some reason why he kinda reminds me of my uncle Gorege .. "

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus