Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hey wassup

I’m just a newbie. Laid back, not rlly interesting, not rlly active often
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hi Amanda. Hello and welcome to RPR. The best roleplaying website ever.
Hullo, AmandaG! o/

Don't sell yourself short! I'm sure you're interesting :D
What's your favorite color? Favorite book? Favorite way to murder a character?

Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay!
Heya welcome to RPR! <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people. Happy gaming! <3

P.S. Make sure to check out the Smalltalk Forum where, because of the fundraising event, there are lots of raffles for run prizes going on! Wouldn't want you to miss out ;)
Sanne Moderator

Hi Amanda, welcome! No worries, you can be as active as you like. :) Have you RPed before?
Mipps

Hello! Welcome!
Starwarsfan

Welcome to RPR!!!
Welcome to RPR :D!

Don't worry, you can be active on this site for as long as you want. I'm sure you'll find good rp partners (most people on this site thankfully are quite patient). I hope you stay on this wonderful site is a good one! :)
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
Trudy

Hey! Glad to see this place grow with yet another fantastic member, YOU! Don't forget to head over to the Find RP section if you are bored and have time on your hands! Perhaps try and make friends? Oh, and silly me, I haven't even said Welcome to RPR yet! Well I mean, now I have. WELCOME TO RPR!
Hey!! Welcome to RPR! I hope the time you do spend here is really fun!!
Hello!!!~

6c250f798bba8d41a45a096c6755cf9b.gif

Welcome to RPR, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. <3 You'll really like it! I'm Candy, by the way. ^^
Hi There! Welcome to the RPR family! :D
You just landed on RPR.. Dust yourself off! Welcome!
K8DXeNa.png

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hey wassup

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus