Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Welp... Hey there!

Well my name is LG. Yes like the phone haha. I enjoy lots of things. Especially rp. Feel free to message me.
Mipps

Hello LG, welcome to RPR!!
this is a great place to stretch out. I hope you find lots of fun <3
Trudy

Hey! Glad to see this place grow with yet another fantastic member, YOU! Don't forget to head over to the Find RP section if you are bored and have time on your hands! Perhaps try and make friends? Oh, and silly me, I haven't even said Welcome to RPR yet! Well I mean, now I have. WELCOME TO RPR!
Hullo, LG! o/

I used to have an LG phone. Man, I loved that thing..

Anyway..

Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay! :D
Starwarsfan

WELCOME!!
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository the best roleplaying website ever thanks to Kim.
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry
MangoNekros

Hey there, get comfy, this place is awesome!
Heya welcome to RPR! <3 I'm positive you'll quickly find lots of great games and fantastic new friends. The RPR community is very active and kind, so don't be afraid to ask questions or talk to people. Happy gaming! <3

P.S. Make sure to check out the Smalltalk Forum where, because of the fundraising event, there are lots of raffles for run prizes going on! Wouldn't want you to miss out ;)
Sanne Moderator

Welcome LG! How did you find out about us? :)
Welcome to the rpr a wonderful site with an awesome community
Hey LG and welcome to the RPR!

LG is a pretty awesome company (I am a dork and I used to sell appliances. They generally make pretty stuff) anywhoozle, I totally got off topic, but I seriously hope you enjoy your stay here. We have writers of all kinds so try not to be shy! And if you have any questions whatsoever, we tend to be a supremely helpful bunch. We're just lurking, waiting to pounce on an opportunity to help. <3
Hello!!!~

6c250f798bba8d41a45a096c6755cf9b.gif

Welcome to RPR, and I hope you enjoy your stay here. <3 You'll really like it! I'm Candy, by the way. ^^
Welcome to RPR. No running on the beach! :D
EFKDx0z.png
NeonStitchLover Topic Starter

Mipps wrote:
Hello LG, welcome to RPR!!
this is a great place to stretch out. I hope you find lots of fun <3

Thank you so much!

Trudy wrote:
Hey! Glad to see this place grow with yet another fantastic member, YOU! Don't forget to head over to the Find RP section if you are bored and have time on your hands! Perhaps try and make friends? Oh, and silly me, I haven't even said Welcome to RPR yet! Well I mean, now I have. WELCOME TO RPR!

Thanks!

Ethys wrote:
Hullo, LG! o/

I used to have an LG phone. Man, I loved that thing..

Anyway..

Welcome to RPR, enjoy your stay! :D

Haha. I am actually using an LG XD. And thanks!

Starwarsfan wrote:
WELCOME!!

THANK YOU!!

LakotaSiouxWarrior wrote:
Hello and welcome to RPRepository the best roleplaying website ever thanks to Kim.

Thank you ^^

Cherry_Red wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry

Thanks Cherry

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Welp... Hey there!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus