Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Marie screams in horror. She grabs a pillow and hurls it as she leaps from her bed and makes a run for her bedroom door screaming all the way and yelling for her father and to call the police.
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Wach auf! Get out of my bed!”
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

"Not the form I was expecting my sleep paralysis demon to take..."
Shirrunu (played anonymously)

Shirrunu reformed with a series of cracks and clatters, gazing down at the stranger. “...how can I assist you, sir?”
Hayami (played by DragonBorn123)

"Um...Who're you, what are you, and how'd you even get in here?" Mere seconds later she shrugs and falls back asleep.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

the response given was rather simple, curse words, of a wide variety and in several languages.
Émilien (played anonymously)

"Seriously?! Take the garbage out will you, and don't come back." He tucks himself back under the duvet.
Sol (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

"HEY! GET OUTTA MY BEDROOM!" The warrior would yell before bonking the figure with the flat of his sword, and then going back to sleep anyways
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

She speaks with a normal tone. "What are you doing in my bedroom? And who are you?"
He looked at the person at the foot of his bed. "So.... if you're here to kill me, make it quick, and don't wake the hero on the couch or he'll murder you..." He said as he rolled onto his side and fell back to sleep.
"Erm....what are you doing in my bed? Either get out or sleep on the floor or something."
Nanaki (played anonymously)

Nanaki awoke with a startle and a snarl, only to blink his one working eye at the woman before him. "What in blazes?" He stirred awake and shook his mane, limbering up to fight if the situation called for it. "You should really let sleeping dogs lie, lady."
Starine (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

The summoner would stir awake and look around before seeing the figure in front of him, and upon doing so, he said "pupper!" Before trying to pet the figure gently
Grigori Bolshoi (played anonymously)

The hulking, nearly ten foot tall pillar of muscle slowly got to his feet, looked down at the fool who intruded on his home, and grinned. “A sacrifice? Am flattered. Well, it would be rude to refuse, no?” He then reached down to crush the small man into a pulp.
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Hey, you're not Shuichi! Go away before I call my secret, evil organization, you monster!"
"You lowly animal! Get out of my bed!"
Arcanus (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

The mage would look up from his book, as he didn't sleep much, and said "leave, before I end up whacking you with my Beastiary"
Lucas threw his pillow at the mage, pulling the blanket over his head and trying to go back to sleep.
Deuce (played by lexiconflinger)

Auraine screamed and drew the knife from under their pillow. "Who are you and -- wait, what? You're not trying to kill me?"
Legendary Slinger (played anonymously)

The halfling snorted awake and pulled his conical hat up so he could see. "Come on.. more assassins? Give me a break." He got up and brought out what appeared like an oversized lacrosse stick, apparently it was his weapon of choice.

"Well? Come on, let's do this. I wanna go back to sleep. Got work in the morning."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus