Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“How did you manage to stumble upon the manor of I, DIO? Was it mere happenstance or destiny, I wonder? It’s too bad we won’t find out. I’m going to drain you of your blood!”
Rina'n'Ria (played anonymously)

Oh my God. JoJo?!?!

Holy cow!
Moira Landel (played by Thatnerdychick)

*frightened scream*
Flara also made a frightened scream. Curious, she looked her over. The dumbest thing pops to mind. "Uh... wh-where's your shirt?"
Noticing the silhouette of a strange figure which almost glows at the end of her bed, Isabella pulls the covers up closer until only her deep green eyes and above can be seen peering down at the intruder. Frightened noises find their way past the child's attempt to stifle them, and as she quivers in fear, one might notice the eyes accompanying her on either side of her bed. The dead awaken staring coldly and lifelessly at Flara from either side of Isabella's bed.

"Wh-who are you?" the child asks innocently as the 3 undead creatures begin to moan with displeased sounds as they stare yet at the elf.
Amelia Thorne (played by Thatnerdychick)

the child and her undead monstrosities were met with gunfire and blades, an explosion of violence. "filthy undead.."
Purifier (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hahaha! More playthings~? Aww, whoever got me this present sure does know me!"
"Aaaaarrrhg! W-Who are you!? How did you get in my room!? And why do you look like a freaky human machine thing!? And is that a cannon!? And why is there a dead guard next to my- I... Okay I see how you got in now..."
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

"Oi......why do ye bloody humans keep disturbing me!!? A bloke canna get his beauty sleep 'round 'ere!!" The vampire dwarf got up from his coffin with a snarl, only to hesitate when his eyes fell on the scantly clad woman.

"Oh... this must be another sacrifice from them villagers. Well.." He licked his fangs. "Let's get to business shall we?"
Sylyntz (played by Riik)

Sylyntz takes one glance at the individual and immediately scurries off the bed, landing flat on their face on the floor. With some effort, they scramble to their feet and hobble on out of there as fast as their stumpy little legs can take them. The sight of something so violent and evil in a place as vulnerable as a bedroom!? One big nope from Sylyntz!
Look (played anonymously)

Something definitely scurried past, and his fright nearly causes him to fall off. For a few seconds, he just hangs off one of the pockets on the sleeping Witch’s hat, staring around the treehouse. Then very carefully, he hops down, and grabs his paintbrush. Just in case!

As soon as he spots it, he’s very tempted to run away and wake the Witch, but instead he raises a small wooden hand in a sheepish greeting. With how scared it seemed, he couldn’t help but feel some kind of kinship there. Friend....? Friend!
Lunara (played anonymously)

The dryad groggily woke up from the pile of soft leaves that was her bed. Upon spotting the walking woodman, she simply gingerly made a grab for it and placed it next to her. Then she placed a bunch of leaves on top it for a makeshift bedsheet and went back to sleep.
Amber (played by Dib2435)

Amber yawn softly as she shrctech as she stood up in her wolf pup form wearing a GhostBusters wolf pup oneise when she notice the creacter " Wow whole up where am I ?!?! This isn't my bedroom back in the mountein where on Earth did O ' Neil bring me to while I was sleeping
"
Link (played by Rinny_Howler)

Link just glanced over. "Hm..? Nope... I'm resting." The hero fell asleep right after.
Rina'n'Ria (played anonymously)

"Oh my gosh! Link! Hi! Omg. You're so cool. Are you here to tell me I need to help save Hyrule?! Are you here to help save the world? Are you here to-"

"Yipes, uh, how about you let the guy get his bearings, huh? He's probably still asleep. Or maybe he time traveled or something. On accident. Through... Dimensions?"
“You are terribly talkative. Do you know how to be quiet? Even for a moment? My god, I’m just trying to sleep here, and...” He paused. “Or are you two here because you need something from me? Medicine, perhaps? I’ll help, if that’s the case, but I insist you promptly get out of my hair after. Understood?”
Clover (played anonymously)

"Hi, what the ****? Last time I checked, this door was locked and random people weren't allowed to just waltz in... Go away."
M1 Garand (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Um....are you lost? The exit is that way.”
Daxton (played by Pathfinder)

Opening one, rarely closed, sleepy eye he regards the figure in the dark. "Make the *ping* sound or go away."

For reference
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

Pulling the sheets to Miaha's bed would reveal.. nothing! Just a bunch of pillows made to look like there was a person sleeping under there.

The Hobgoblin Ninja was actually clinging to the ceiling and she descended on the fetchling with her katana drawn!

"HAH! Fell for the ol' fashioned Kawarimi! NOW YOU DIE!!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus