Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Cassi (played anonymously)

"Get out of my room, Fag Ash Lil!" He snarled, his eyes turning from their usual crystal silver to bloody red orbs revealing the cambion side of him. "Now I'll need to open the windows to get rid of that stench!"
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

"Well aren't you bad tempered.." He murmured, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. "Well, you can either join me or leave.."
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

Snapping her eyes open at the sound of footfalls approaching her nook, the sounds of floorboards enough to snap her awake. Immediately, a fan of blades materialized from magic surrounded the warlock as she rose from the prized collection of perfumed pillows, her face dark and twisted in anger.

"I'm trying to sleep." Her voice took a demonic growl, while crystalline ice enveloped her shoulders in the shape of jagged armour. "You have one chance to leave."
Marcus rumbled from amidst the sheets, rising as he felt a sort of dissonance in the air, in due time his tired oculars graced the spy-mistresses presence, in truth, Marc was seized by a moment of cautionary trepidation because an assassin had very few reasons to dawn on someone's slumber in the late hours of the night and even that dagger beneath the pillow was more reassurance than anything, not being in a circumstance to present an adequate defense, yet to his relief, she continued lingering there for a few moments longer. He grumbled, waving a hand towards the corner for an arcane-operated lamp to start burning.

"Is this some sort of joke to get back at me for perturbing your sleep in a similar manner a few days ago ?" Marc added with a humored grin "I must admit your presence here is equal parts terrifying and.. amusing, I'd sleep more soundly in the company of a dragon than knowing you were lurking about, the hour is too late Spymistress, what compelled you to seek me out now? I hope it were not a sinister motive, I know you would readily plunge your blade in many an Imperial, I am not one of them, however, nor do I intend to be and you know that I am deserving of more than dying in my sleep. So spymistress, which one is it ? have you brought news or have you come to end me?"

Marcus added with a solemn expression, still twirling that dagger in his hand, for if it were the latter, he was thankful she at least gave him an opportunity to see his own death.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

With a mixture of confusion and fear across his face he slowly came out from under the blanket "At least you're not Rosa..or did she tell you how to break into my apartment?" Getting up and out of bed carefully "Is there anything I can do for you Sir?" not entirely sure how to react in this situation.
IS-2 (played anonymously)

*casually aims machine guns and main cannon at him, then fires a tranq round, knocking him out for a year* A voice comes from the broken radio, that of the dead female operator "My sleep ain't zzzt permanent, and being a ztzztzt tank means i need a LOT of sleep"
This was... clearly a hallucination. Harrison wasn't really known for having sleep paralysis episodes, but the night terrors he experienced were all too real. Who'd have guessed they'd eventually appear as a living tank?

If that was just it, then he figured his troubled mind was clearly giving him some sort of break. Best not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but rather simply ignore it.
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

Joseph got up and put on his gun belt, then noticed the stranger. "May I ask why you are intruding on my privacy, friend?"
Jude (played by Banshee)

Jude would scramble out of bed only wearing a tanktop and panties, a bewildered look on her face.

"Okay but why are you still moving!? Granted, I've seen stranger things as of lately, but still..."

She tilted her head, silently sizing him up for the longest of moments, before eventually deciding there wasn't enough meat on his bones to bother.

"Show yourself out, right now."
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

He sat up in his bed with a groan, lazily reaching over to something in the dark. If the man was preturbed by the fact that someone was near his bed this late, he showed no indication of it, and instead simply reached over to a morning star and a kite shield just leaning on his bedside.

"Listen, I can tell you're all sorts of bad. If you're here to **** around, you're gonna find out." Connor said, throwing the club up in the air and catching it by the handle. "There's nothing in here that's bloody worth taking, so just turn around and find someone easier to eat. Let me ****ing sleep."
Obsidius (played anonymously)

"Hm!? How did you get past my guards!?" The dwarven king rose from his slumber and rolled out of his bed to meet the gaze of the intruder.

Rather than panic and call out for his royal bodyguards, the dwarf cracked his knuckles and reached for his axe bucklers which rested next to his bed.

"It's been a while since I had to fight off an assassin. Let's see what you got, lad."
A sudden platemail backhand was delivered. "Just because you're royalty does not mean you are subject to the laws! You'd better have a good reason or a valid search warrant your highness. Otherwise we're going to have a long talk about legal proceedings."
Geist (played by hexblading)

His glowing, crimson eyes snapped open in the darkness and sat upright in fervor, as if sensing the intruder's worth just by proximity. Geist reached up to grab them by the arm, no, her, and pulled her in close enough to hear her breathe.

"You come. In full plate, protected, postured, you come. But what are you here for, and what made your feet walk here, wandering and willful?" He asked, tilting his head. "The hand of justice flies like a white bird to where wrongs are, to make them right. I did not hurt anyone. You need not come here to put me down. "
Pela (played by Riik)

Pela squealed in surprise and scuttled closer to the back wall. "Wha-... how... how did you even get in here...?" She gestured vaguely toward the Pela-sized door that served as entrance to this cramped room that even itself would require any human occupant to sit with their knees to their chest to even fit inside.

A pause, as Pela took a moment to fully regard the intruder. Despite initial appearances, this individual did not appear all that hostile. It gave Pela the courage to stand up and carefully manoeuvre around him. She still sought to flee, of course. Which was, one would think, quite the normal reaction to a stranger over three times one's height appearing by one's bed.

Pela opened the door and paused in the doorway. "I-I'll just... leave you to uh... figure out how to get back out of there, okay? Uh... bye..." And with that, she slipped out and closed the door behind her.

Immediately upon being freed from the stranger's presence, Pela ran over to where she had placed a nearby teleportation beacon and hastily waved her arms at the invisible cluster of cosmic energy, wafting miniature star-like glitter into existence and sending it into a dispersal pattern. The glitter became suspended in a rough ring shape, a portal blooming into life within, appearing like the rippling surface of a lake, another location within the world visible through the membrane. Pela swiftly stepped through and patted the portal out of existence with her hands like someone attempting to disperse a smoke cloud. Time to find a new bed, she reckoned.
Sascha (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Holy sh— uh, holy heck! Did one of my stuffies just gain sentience??"
" Why are you in my house? Don't you know how play Bloody Mary?"
Nails (played anonymously)

"Gawds! I'm so tired of YOU PEOPLE sneaking into my house!! At this point fight me or rob me already, I don't care!!"
Hilda Wiltshire (played anonymously)

"You have guts sneaking in my home. I'm not looking for servants currently but for you...I think I can make an exception.~"
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

"It would be fantastic if you would leave me be.." the Skin walker murmured sleepily. "I have to catch my beauty rest.. you could use some too.." Caddy yawned and rubbed his eyes.
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

“If you wanted to meet up you only need ask…no need to be a creeper at the end of my bed…” he huffed and curled back into a ball to sleep.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus