Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Alice Margatroid (played anonymously)

"Leave or I will turn you into a doll...Well, probably not. Either way, it's best for you to be outside with the rest of the yokai."
Topaz (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

“Uhhhhhhhhhhh….please leave my room, as I’m sure you don’t want to explode, eh?”
Oliver Sera (played by ALTY_Heave)

Oliver jumped, letting out a quiet squeak. "H- How'd you get into m-my room? Please, leave..."
She would rise out of her coffin after hearing someone enter her room, probably just thinking it was the Commander or something, but then. “Oh? Thou art not the Commander. Thou should not be here.”
Well hello there! Care to join me~?
Irene Rhodes (played anonymously)

Making a cross with her fingers “the power of Christ compels you, to get out of my damn house.”
Austin Payne (played anonymously)

"What are you doing over there? Don't you want to lay next to me? Where it's warm?"
Jotaro Kujo- Stardust Crusader (played by MangoNekros)

"Get out." was all he said as he was just about ready to clock Austin in the jaw
WHY ARE YOU IN MY CAVE?! Dont step on my plants they're like my babies.
Sapphire and Kylo Martin (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"What are you Doing in our room?!? How did you even fit threw the door?!?!?" "Who IS this Dragon??? I thought there weren't dragons here?!?!" "There aren't supposed to be!!"
Omitter (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Whatever you are, I will deliver you to The Empress where she will determine what to do with you."
Dante- Stylish Slayer (played by MangoNekros)

"How drunk was I last night to have... whatever you are... in bed with me?" he asked in confusion. But hey, he scored a girl. Probably
A1-3X (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"You Sir have chosen death." She summons a Ghaster Blaster.
"Mein Gott, can I sleep peacefully? I'm tired of this..." She grabbed a rifle from her bed and...
Feldwebel Abigail Ackermann (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Kaiserin? What can I do for you?”
"...Why is there a soldier at the end of my bed? Am I being haunted by a lost spirit from a war fought long ago?"
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"If your here to interview me about the magic.. no. stuff it."
Sandra Sherman (played by randomentity777)

"You're not my usual sleep paralysis demon...wait, I don't have a sleep paralysis demon...hey, I recognize you. What are you doing here?"
"I think you got the wrong place. Do I look like your husband?"
horrified hermit dragon screaming. "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus