Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

“…Are you that Welsh dragon I pissed off once? If so….could you like…leave? I’m trying to sleep.”
Élie Keith (played by lleuadamaris_)

Sergeant? Do you need something? *Exclaimed the redhead rubbing his eyes*
George Hey (played anonymously)

"I think you got the wrong house kid..."
“I think you’re in the wrong house actually…How did you get up here anyways? Now get out.” The Fae woman leans over to the floor and grabs a silk slipper, promptly tossing it at the intruder while more than just “half” half-asleep
"That's it! I'm gettin me katana!" She hops out of her bed to look for her weapon.
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

She yawned. Who else wouldn't, being woken up in the middle of the night? Unlike her more nocturnal counterparts, the Keepers of the Moon, her eyesight wasn't as good as it should be in the dark. The woman stretched in her bed and flopped over to one side, not paying the intruder any attention, if at all.

Whether she lived or died was to the whimsy of fate! Everyone was doomed to die, anyway; if she was meant to die killed in her sleep, then she'd get at least a few more winks in, damn it!
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"No! absolutely not! Go on! shoo!"
Getting out of bed Kiran made a shooing motion with his hands.
Diavolo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Who are you…and how did you get in here? King Crimson!”
Nitya (played by stalkati)

"I like your hair but you're not my type! Please get out!"
“Ahhh! Am I dreaming again?”
Mulciber (played anonymously)

(Last poster was not a character ^^; though, Mulci would be delighted to wake up to any late night snack visitor in the dead of night....)
Peony-Feathers (played anonymously)

A bird-like screech pierced the night like a knife against butter. Much like a housewife terrified of a mouse, the mutated dromaeosaurid recoiled onto one leg. There was a lot of bapping.
"AGH! What is that?! Can't you see I'm trying to sleep, you filthy lizard?!"

Ollie sits upwards, annoyed. With his wooden hooves, he proceeds to kick at the dinosaur. "SHOO! The next time you disturb my sleep will be your bloody last!"
Zero Draven (played by starwolf)

*blinks at the two of them* “who the hell are you two!?!”
Freddie Murdok (played anonymously)

Freddie woke up with a start, looking around in surprise. "Wh- what are you doing here? I thought I locked the door..."
Mikazuki (played by randomentity777)

"Hmm? What are you doing here? If you wanted some taiyaki, you could have just asked. I'm more than willing to share it if you want some..."
Seykal (played by Leighoflight)

The Fei'dae is startled awake by the small creature "What the...." He rolls off the branch he was sleeping on, out of the tree and runs away into the night.
"I wasn't expectin' a visitor... An odd-lookin' one at that," Mixie smirks. "But that's alright! Hey, c'mon, don't be shy, why don't you be a good little morsel and come over here, hmmmm? Are you in the mood for a midnight snack? Because I sure am..."
“I’m not the odd looking one here, and if you’re looking for a midnight snack…kitchen’s down the hall to the left, plenty of dried stuff is stored in the pantry, have at it.”
Geist (played by hexblading)

"...Ah, it is you." Geist gasped, red eyes ablaze in the dark. He rose up from the bed, not bound to slumber as mortals were anyway, but this person's arrival alerted him regardless.

"What have you come here for? Do your hands shake with heavy and hefty weights? Do they seek shouldering under the shadow of the dark? You are safe. There is none but us here."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus