Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

"Holy-!" He scrambled away from the edge of the bed, shifting between four different 'faces' until he'd settled down. "Why... the hell... are you in my room? I thought I locked the door." He groaned. "Not again.. I told the council I wasn't eating as many people anymore.." It was apparent the skinwalker wasn't fully conscious.
Nanaue (played by randomentity777)

"Nom nom?"
DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“The World! Time will stop!” And yeah, it does. After getting a good look at the intruder, DIO simply kicks them in the chest, and retreats to his coffin. “Time moves again.” So now, DIO’s intruder was now blown away! Except well, they probably wouldn’t die like Kakyoin did.
Nightmare Chi (played by starwolf)

“Get out of here or I’ll let my Scorpions eat you alive you better flee now!”
Joshu Higashikata (played by Okuyasu)

"Omigod, EW! A bug girl is in my dorm!" Joshu panics, not knowing exactly who or what this woman was, but just automatically assumed she was a yokai. "Get outta here b-b-before I get the insect killer!" He scrambles around in his drawer pulling out a can of insect killer.
Montezuma (played by Arbutus)

Montezuma slowly opens his eyes, as he notices a young man at the end of his huge, round bed. He stares at him, with his eyes mid-open, not sure if he's still dreaming or not. As soon as he realizes he is not dreaming, his eyes open, and he starts screeching at the top of his lungs with a reptile-like sound, not sure what he's doing in his house uninvited... "Am I being robbed, or something?!"
"Gah! Stay back!" Theo presses a button on the side of his bed, deploying the Mark 46 which he immediately dons. He then fires the repulsors at full blast, sending the intruder through the wall.
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

The beast stares at the strange man at the end of his bed.

"I don't remember having a war-forged warlock...are you new?"
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

*he stayed sound asleep since he was a heavy sleep*
Erin Demond (played by Malacath)

"How in the hell did you get in here?!" Erin shot up as he pointed his gun at the individual at the end of his bed. "You have 3 seconds to get out before I shoot you."
Choale McCarthy (played anonymously)

Choale blinked tiredly, but startled when he heard a noise near his bed. Drawing his gun, he aimed it at Erin, then smirked. "Oh. It's you. Care to join me?"
Sieraiz van Moore (played by hexblading)

Sieraiz screamed. They put up their hands and let out a high-pitched scree that bounced off the walls and rang in the ears, a peel-off mask falling from their face. Clad in a silk robe and their hair in a little bun, the changeling was surely in complete confidence that their rest would be uninterrupted. Hells, their staff was in the next room; they were completely unprepared for night visitors, much less for those with more harmful intentions.

"ROSIE!! CONNOR!!" They screamed at the top of their lungs, jumping right out of the bed. "HELP ME, DAMNIT!!"
Siobhan (played anonymously)

Siobhan slowly wakes up and glares at the one at the end of her bed. “Oh…it’s you…he’s in the next room…”

She rolls over and goes back to sleep.
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

Dawnia Back There
Mulciber wrote:
(Last poster was not a character ^^; though, Mulci would be delighted to wake up to any late night snack visitor in the dead of night....)
My writer was being a dum-dum newbie and didn't realize it was an IC thread, lol

Nina wakes up when she hears something, and she sits up and gathers the covers around her as she looks at the figure standing at the end of her bed. She says to herself after the initial startled rush passes, "Damn... those pills I took are making me dream of my pharmacist!" She reaches for the bottle of water on her nightstand and still sees them after a drink. She tries to wake her husband, but he just grunts and farts.
Starlit-Wisdom (played by Riik)

Starlit-Wisdom sat up from the patch of open field they were lying upon, brushing grass from their back as they eyed the individual ahead groggily. <Can... help you?> They signed sleepily, their vocabulary limited by their sitting position. <Not... common... aliens... this planet.>

Slowly, they stood up, the sunlight making consciousness difficult to retain. They gave a moment to stare at the visitor, then their eye narrowed ever so slightly. <I sense no malice from you. If you will excuse me, I need to sleep and feed on the sunlight.>

Without waiting for the visitor to leave, Starlit-Wisdom lay back down again, palms turned upright at the sun, eye slowly closing to bask in the beaming light.
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

Drans wakes up almost immediately, "Oh hello there, I don't get visitor often but, you seem interesting... oh your tired, I'll just send you back then" Drans waves her hands, and then the entity disappears.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"oh god... its undertale.. just... no. I was terrible at that game." she lit the being aflame repeatedly.
"A human...? Not again..." Mary lifts her head, "I request you leave before you become a snack"
Alex (played anonymously)

Alex squinted a bit as the male was half asleep. "I don't know how a dragon appeared at the end of my bed but hopefully this is a dream." He mumbled rubbing his eyes. "Nope, it's not a dream. Well, I guess I'll just sleep in the living room." Alex said as he got off the bed and sleepily walked to the living room with a blanket as well as a pillow.
Zreek (played by Leighoflight)

The bird wakes up to see a human in his nest and proceeds to scream and flap his wings repeatedly at them.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus