Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Nightwolf (played anonymously)

The shaman shoots up with a kick up and is instantly on his feet, glowing tomahawks at the ready.

As his eyes fall upon the creature before him, his shoulders sag slightly and he deflates almost looking... depressed...

"There's a Thanksgiving joke here... but I'm not witty enough to make it.."
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Whoever you are, you should leave.” Yeah, and to prove her point, she gets out of her bed and activates her rigging.
Chris Redfield- B.S.A.A Unit (played by MangoNekros)

"Who are you, and where is Wesker?" he commanded with the barrel of his Berreta pointed right in between Bismarck's eyes. Maybe this could be a trick played on Chris. Or maybe he fell asleep after finding a comfy bed. Hey, hunting B.O.Ws is hard
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

If you start punching boulders we're gonna have an argument.
Chris Redfield- B.S.A.A Unit (played by MangoNekros)

Alwina Coldwill wrote:
If you start punching boulders we're gonna have an argument.

LOL
Alex (played by LostWanderer)

"How did you?!" Alex snarled, "Leave before I eat you." Alex readied themselves to jump on the man, or jump past him.
((note Alex is dangerous at night...))
The old man jolts out of bed, swipes a pistol from his nightstand and trains it on Alex. There’s a click as he cocks the weapon. His one eye narrows, his expression is stern and his hands steady- he seems unsurprised and none too pleased to have been woken up.

“Not a step closer, kid. I don’t want to have to hurt you. Name’s Dr. Mann if you don’t know it already, and I’ve a guess or two why you’re here. How ‘bout you have a seat and introduce yourself?”

Even his voice, low and rough with age as it is, sounds calm, well-rehearsed. Maybe this time, it won’t end in bloodshed.
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Word on the streets had it that you'd make your way to me in due time, but did you have to approach me while I'm right about to get my forty winks, my good sir? Someone in my line of work doesn't get the pleasure of rest all that often, you know." Rosaline complained, and reached for a lacquered box to her bedside. Popping open a pipe, she put in some tobacco leaves and lit them with a snap of magic.

"Well, spit it out. What is it that you're here for?"
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"I figured that you would visit, a lot of people do, but this is... certainly a strange way to introduce yourself." Drans said, seemingly not caring about this. "Now why are you here? Knowledge, need someone to disappear, or just more power? your answer will depend on what I do."
Spamton (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"OH MY [Heaven] A LIGHT nER<" He exclaimed, arising from the trashbags in his dumpster. "WHY ARE YOU AT MY [LovelyHome]?!"
Marlie (played by Jejune)

The doll looked up at the pixelated character, throwing a hard book at it after a moment, making it fly off of a nearby shelf. She fell over, seemingly disdained at the idea of someone in her house, throwing a small, light bouncy ball before flopping lifelessly on the bed, a clear signal to get out.
Hayato Kawajiri (played anonymously)

Hayato stares at the seemingly normal doll at the foot of his bed. "Hm?" He would pick up the doll, staring into its eyes for a brief moment. HE eventually felt something that was off. "The heck?!" He chucks the doll across his room and wold hides under his covers.
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"What's a kid doing in my bed? I guess the crack really didn't do anything positive. Either way, wanna sign my petition?" he asked, Desert Eagle in one hand and a clipboard in the other
Alucard (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Oh, for god’s sake, you woke me up to ask about a petition?….No, I won’t sign it.” And then Alucard goes back to bed.
Sapphire and Kylo Martin (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"I'm sorry, but who the hell are you?!" Is it a threat? Let's eat them!
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Wait- How did you get into my dorm? And why are you even here?"
"The fu-!?"

It's the fact that this is the second kid to break into his apartment in less than a week that's weird to Davis- more so than the deer-like ears, the choice to wear ripped jeans and fishnets to a break-in, and the feeling this one's way more terrified of him than he should be of them. He starts to reach for his hand-gun, but then he stops. Instead, he runs a calloused hand through what's left of his dark hair, sags into his bed, and sighs.

"Alright, kid. Who are you and what d' you want from me?"
"Can I help you sir? Also, what happened to your face?"
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Looking up over the bedsheet he sighs in relief. “Your not Rosa. Thats great…but also how did you get in here?”
Marlie (played by Jejune)

The doll stared at the..being, in front of her. Not daring to move in case he was there for sinister reasons. Her hand moved slightly in a hesitant wave before flopping onto the bed lifelessly, seemingly fleeing cautiously.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ☽ The End of Your Bed ☾

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus