rolled 1d100 and got 4
Lucky charm..?

I need it today..

rolled 1d100 and got 21
Please..

Ayyy

rolled 1d100 and got 50

Dragon_Eye wrote:
Hey! BIG shoutout to Somnom, the wonderful, money spending, super inspiring person. Wait, scratch that. Potato.
ANYWAYS, PRIZES!!
There will be two winners. One will get a short winking animation of an OC of theirs(or you could be nice and give the prize to someone else!) And the second winner will get a normal headshot of an OC of theirs(or yet again, someone else's)
HOW THIS WORKS
Roll 1 100 sided die, and if you get 50, quote me in the comment section so I can find you. Whoever gets a 50 on the die FIRST gets the winking animation (1st place) and the SECOND person to get 50 will get a headshot. (2nd place)
You may roll once a day. My timezone is CDT so if I see two posts within one of my days, I may get confused. Use a time zone converter to figure it out, THANKS! ALSO, you must roll as a PLAYER so I don't get confused.
SOMEONE WON FIRST, BUT DON'T GIVE UP! YOU CAN STILL GET A HEADSHOT!

Ahhhhhhh I did it!
Please?

rolled 1d100 and got 63

Blep

rolled 1d100 and got 18

Dragon_Eye Topic Starter

pockets wrote:
Dragon_Eye wrote:
Hey! BIG shoutout to Somnom, the wonderful, money spending, super inspiring person. Wait, scratch that. Potato.
ANYWAYS, PRIZES!!
There will be two winners. One will get a short winking animation of an OC of theirs(or you could be nice and give the prize to someone else!) And the second winner will get a normal headshot of an OC of theirs(or yet again, someone else's)
HOW THIS WORKS
Roll 1 100 sided die, and if you get 50, quote me in the comment section so I can find you. Whoever gets a 50 on the die FIRST gets the winking animation (1st place) and the SECOND person to get 50 will get a headshot. (2nd place)
You may roll once a day. My timezone is CDT so if I see two posts within one of my days, I may get confused. Use a time zone converter to figure it out, THANKS! ALSO, you must roll as a PLAYER so I don't get confused.
SOMEONE WON FIRST, BUT DON'T GIVE UP! YOU CAN STILL GET A HEADSHOT!

Ahhhhhhh I did it!
DING DING FINAL PRIZE HAS BEEN WON! I shall pm you.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus