Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Do I look like freakin' Jeffrey Epstien to you?"pass (4th all break. Sue me)
Xeno and Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"Pass we eat humans most of the time... And Xeno rarely wants to turn someone into a vampire, maybe we can be friends if your not too freaked out.." Zero said, with Xeno nodding his head in agreement
Enoki (played by GingerHades)

"A giant-eating giant? TWO of them?" Enoki tightened his grip on his handcrafted spear with a devious little smile. "Well! Wouldn't THIS make for a most daring tale?! Two giants who eat their own, felled by none other than Enoki himself!"

Enoki charges forward, spear held high. "HAVE AT THEE!"

(Pass.)
He didn't notice Enoki would would be, no doubt, attacking his foot. He would continue walking after stopping for a moment.
Stuffy (played by Reithesniper)

Stuffy looks at Drael, and opens her arms for a hug "Pass...We can be friends tho!"
"Are you nice? I'll be your friend if you're nice....." the Saiyan said warily
Amber Díaz (played anonymously)

"I think I'll have to pass. Sorry."
Rory Kodachi (played anonymously)

Rory was quieter than uasual... she didn't really have any words, but judging by her facial expression, safe to say she wouldn't mind a Date
"Mmmm, how about a date? I'm buyin'!"
"Pass. I'm far too old for anything else" he chuckled
Ozmena Guzman (played by Ozzi)

"Could always use a friend!"
"Oh my gosh! FRIEND! Let's go ghost hunting!"

EDIT: She also notices the cute dog approach her. "Awww! You wanna join, lil' guy?"
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He went to her and sat against her leg wagging his tail.
"Well, I could really use a Friend right now." Linda said as she patted Thor's head.
Ciel (played anonymously)

"Pass." He said shortly.
It took him a few minutes, but he finally added context. "It's nothing against you, I'm sure you're quite nice."

He glanced off to the side, "I just have too much work to spend time with friends. And I'm already betrothed to my fiancee.."
Patches (played by GingerHades)

Patches ambled forward, looking up at Ciel with an absentminded smile. They took a moment to wrap a mitten around their own pullstring.

"Thaaaat's not trrruuueeee," The ragdoll began, shaking their head. Its woolly dreadlocks bobbed around freely. "You can alllwaaays make time for friiieeends!"

So it appeared that Patches was far too oblivious to take the hint. Despite the boy stating that he had no time for his friends, that did nothing to dissuade the haunted toy from waddling even closer to ask for a hug from their new "buddy".

(Friend.)
Twyla Bishop (played anonymously)

Teen witch Twyla was just passing by, until she noticed the interesting-looking ragdoll.

Twyla tends to look serious most of the time, but from the sight of Patches, her eyes lit up, sparkling like twinkling stars.

"Oh my! You look so mischievous and adorable!" She approached with a smile, "Can I keep you?"

FRIEND
Thor the Malinois (played anonymously)

He looked at her growling lowly before dropping into a play bow and bounced towards her a few times hoping she would play.
Once again, the black-haired vampire entered the room. Her eyes scanned her choices, and once more, landed on the dog. She scoffed as she looked down at him. “Really? You, again? Didn’t I tell you to scamper off last time? Shoo, dog. Away from my presence.”

(Pass.)
Red Hood (played anonymously)

He looked at the vampire and visibly shivered "I thought Twilight was a thing of the past. Either way, go fly a kite, Nitwit Cullen"

He went and pet Thor "you.....got a friend in me, pup"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus