Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

"I figured we were establishing a friendship already......."
Ashoka (played by Reithesniper)

"Yes friends, we can do that!" She says smiling "Imma get me some pizza.." She mutters as she wanders off
The 7'9ft Alien stood before the other, she tilted her head which tossed long ethereal flagella tenders around slightly.
Crouching down, she takes a bone carved knife from her hilt and flips it around. Handle towards the other, a sign of her offering as friendship.
Kasumi Kocho (played by Reithesniper)

"Well odd, your not a demon and your not human, you are quite beautiful however.." she'd think "I am going to die...very soon few years time?" She shrugged "Let us be friends, Ill try my best to humor you while Im here" she chuckled
The demon’s ears perked up at the word death, and her eyes moved towards the woman. “Well, my darling. Come be my friend and let me make all your desires come true.”
He wiggled next to her and looked at her like she was the best thing in the world.
Dean Patrick (played anonymously)

"Ummm...." The werewolf eyed the literal canine with a confused look. "Gotta pass on you, buddy. Most dogs don't get along with me, I'm too dominant."
Haku stared, deadpan. What the hell was 'too dominant' supposed to mean? Was this guy bragging, or was being dominant some strange werewolf thing he didn't understand?

"I'll... take your word for it," The werewolf shook his head. "If most 'dogs' do not get along with you, then I suppose we won't get along, either."

(Pass.)
After a few sniff, and a slight wag of the tail, he would drop into a play bow.
The Genie had noticed the playful animal in and around this place. She was confused by it at first, but perhaps wondered something. She knelt towards the animal, and lifted her hand. “Would you, perhaps, like to be something else? A human, perhaps?”

{Friend}
"You seem like a nice person, I wouldn't mind being friends with you. Your hair color is so pretty!"
(Friend)
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"I'd be your friend, but first you need to start being honest. You know what I mean" the second Robin said as he removed his helmet
“I think I’m going to have to pass. My powers and superhero’s don’t really tend to mix well.”
Eren Li (played by etherally)

"Do I really have to do this..?" The boy muttered to himself. He gave a reluctant sigh, looking at the person before him. "I wouldn't pass.. I guess friend is a okay option.." He huffed.
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Do I look like Jeffrey Epstien to you? Pass"
Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"Well..You are a little older.. so perhaps friendship is in order?" She said, questioning if she had made the right choice.

Path Chosen: Friend
Alpin-Lynx Blackstone (played anonymously)

"Nice to meet you, we could be friends if you wanted. A lovely lady like you shouldnt be passed." The prince said with a poliet bow.
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai went to the other prince and crossed his left arm to his right shoulder and nodded his head to the other prince. He looked at one of his guards and spoke in sign language. The guard spoke:

"His Highness Prince Veliai Rilynath says hail to you and he would be overjoyed to be your friend, not just for each others' sakes, but to the betterment of your kingdoms and people"
Stan Marsh (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"hmmmmmmm sure we could be friends! are ya into basketball?"
Cole Moss (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cole would then look at Stan, and then pulled out his hand. It appears that he knows this guy as "Toolshed."

Path Chosen: Friend!

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus