Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Oniya saw Manico and he ran to her with a gigantic smile and scooped her up in a hug. "My friend!"
Mizuna (played by SoulHeart57)

Mizuna grins. "Saiyan pals for life buddy"
Oniya's smile grew even more before he hugged Mizuna too.
Arkanite (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Arkanite offered Oniya a dragon's blood jasper, a typical homage of friendship where they came from
Oniya looked at Arkanite and he set Cass and Mizuna down and let them go. He took the jasper and smiled "I want to be your friend because you look like you're happy"
Torchie (played by SillySpider)

"I wouldn't mind being friends, even for a short while." He smiles.
Benjamin LeBlanche (played anonymously)

"Hmm, what an interesting looking individual.. Would you like to be friends?" The tall man asked, bowing at the other.
He rolled his eyes "you can't trick me. A date is a fruit. Do you have any? I am a bit hungry......." He asked tilting his head
Sylros Allwind (played by Samiakki)

"Hm. You're a special kind of daft, aren't you?"
EusoF80.png

Cicada wings buzzed as he circled the man. Sylros wasn't tiny, but was considerably short in humanoid terms. Especially Saiyan terms.

"You remind me of my sister. I could befriend someone like that. Depending on the personality, of course. I can't do 'mean and stupid' or 'greedy and stupid.' Or, well, maybe the latter could be beneficial sometimes. . ."
vLZUE2N.png
"Oh for crying out loud-"

The scientist turned around angrily toward his mainframe. "A.R.G.O, it's bad enough that my brother is hanging around with that unstable chimera from some displaced quantum anomaly, now another specimen", he might as well have said, 'thing', "from yet another quantum anomaly materializes in my lab? This random tunnelng of particles should have been settled yesterday!" Waving a hand in annoyance toward poor Sylros, he snapped: "And as for you, this is a restricted access area and there are signs everywhere saying to stay out. If you cannot control where you displace yourself, at least have the decency to read-" A pause, as thin eyebrows arched behind the holographic visor. "... you can read, that is correct?" It'd just be peachy if he ended up stuck with a quantum anomaly that was even illiterate!

... befriend one? Him?

He was a bio-technicological physicist, not some sort of xenobiologist!

"That means PASS."

((Sorry Sylros!! Leonard is a big fat meanie! A big fat meanie zucchini!))
"Not a very nice person, are ya', Doc? That's gonna be a pass from me."
He looked at her with a bit of shock in his face, preceeded by a blush and he would turn his back to her. He would glance over his shoulder and then look away again.

(I'm gonna leave it ambiguous)
X2C

Sounds like a friend to me!
Wally (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"There's always more room for friends!"
Death (played by SillySpider)

"Hmm, well well, I guess I have no right to judge, what'yah say" he holds out his boney hand to shake theirs. "Friend?"
"Very well, friends."
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Friends. We both left the streets, but it's a little harder to believe that a white boy used to run the streets, yeah?"
Allan (played by Leighoflight)

Allan narrowed his eyes at the man and tiny warning sirens would be going off in his head understanding the threat level. "I would like to be on friendly terms, certainly not date level friendly, just a regular, polite acquaintance."
Kimon Lotus (played anonymously)

The King looked at him and backed up slightly "Pass" he said quietly after some time "I would go insane in only a few days if you always talked like that" he chuckled "Maybe friends if I get to know you better..but pass"
Mei (played by Jaws)

Mei looked at the king up and down. "Pass, too soft for me even I were to befriend you", she said in a quick manner then returned to her corner of solitude.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus