Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Cass (played anonymously)

She looks down at cole "Friend, learned Ki control child?" She said of course loud as always
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Would you.......ummmmm......" the young black man was obviously blushing, but it was only slightly able to be seen on his smooth face. He nervously fidgeted before looking back up at her "we could train together in one of the training rooms, and then I can take you someplace to eat.....if you want" he said as he fidgeted more nervously after asking the Saiyan out on a date. He looked back at the Mark IV War Machine suit he got out of before looking back at her.
Aunn winked at Andrew. "I'd ask you out on a date!"
Ms. Charlie (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hm... Maybe... Ah. I suppose i'd ask you out on a date as well. I mean, why not?-" Ms Charlie said, blushing a slight red.
Geo Cerez (played by etherally)

"You seem pretty chill, soooo I choose friend!" The male said with a slight smile.
Ayami Williams (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"Well..I wouldn't mind a date if you were up to it!" Ayami said with a smile
Ilyana Allwind (played by Samiakki)

From atop a surprisingly enormous bumblebee, about the size of a Great Dane, sat a short little fairy named Ilyana on top. Her palms were flat against the bumble's fuzzy thorax, her legs in front of where the wings sat. In curiosity, the bumble stepped forward and wiggled her antennae, taking in Ayami's scent. Ilyana awaited the bumble's approval, which seemed to come swiftly in the form of her extending her proboscis, expecting to be granted sweets.

"Heehee! I think Bweep likes you!" Ilyana grinned at the woman, baring sharp fangs. "Let us be friends in this case! Bumbles do not trust easily, but they are very loyal. That loyalty stays for life, you know."
cGh6Yqj.png
Behind the mask and glasses, Cris's eyes widened in astonishment at the sight of the giant bumblebee! An unusual creature, and yet she couldn't help find it adorable! Where in the world did it come from? And she thought she had seen things...

"Is... can I pet them?" she asked a little shyly, approaching the bumblebee slowly to not startle them. Looking up at their rider, who seemed to be one of the fairy folk, the fox-masked vigilante smiled with her eyes. "They're so amazing! I didn't know there were bumblebees like this... where are they from?" She had to repress her monkey brain who would have had her ask right on the spot if there was any chance she could fly on one!

Realizing her manners must speak poorly of her, she hastened to apologize: "Ah, sorry, I didn't introduce myself -- name's Cris. Nice to meet you! You look like someone who could be a friend, yes?"
The Alarie Twins (played anonymously)

The twins were stunned at this individual, marveling at how cool she was. Dewin flashed her his widest grin and extended a hand towards her. "My sister and I think you're completely crackers," he said. "Want to be friends?"
Alpin-Lynx Blackstone (played anonymously)

The prince smiled once more and bowed to the pair of twins. "Let's be frineds, you two look like great trouble-making partners." He said, straightening up though his guard glared at him. "Sir, with all due respect but we are not supposed to be causing trouble." They said and he scoffed. "To bad!"

"We should be friends.." She'd say smiling up at him "Come here!" She'd she pulls the large prince into a tight hug
Eric Molder (played by SillySpider)

"I wouldn't mind being friends, you look like you'd be a fun partner to try some sports with."
Alpin-Lynx Blackstone (played anonymously)

"Your pretty! Let's be friends!" The child-like prince said with a smile.
"Pass. Child-Like people make me uncomfortable." Though the man was tall and obviously grown, his attitude made Flea uneasy. Then again, many things made the bounty hunter uneasy.

Cass is currently struggling with one of them finger traps "o-oh, uhh-" she thought quickly while trying to pull it apart "Friend!" She said while appearing visually angry with the toy-
He went over to the female Saiyan "you gave me good and apple juice! You are my friend!" he said with a large smile
Moon (played anonymously)

Heterochromatic eyes looked at the stranger from a few yards away, but steers away as she walks. A silent, but obvious pass, was made as she quickly walks out of sight.
"Not really my type, but maybe we can be friends if the scenario is right."
The Saiyan was holding a bowl of dumplings. He looked at Tyler and offered him the bowl "do you want a dumpling?" friend

Cass chuckles, "Absolutely love this guy, but its better ifstay friends, hes so adorable!"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus