Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Fallon Grey (played by Falyn)

"Deal, friend." She grins.
"Friend. I'm asexual, so not looking for love. I just need a friend who can offer their shoulder for me to lean on, and keep me sane on my bad days..."
Dhiraj Kumar (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Friend. I have strong shoulders."
Lunella (played anonymously)

"Date! Grow your hair longer, I like men with long hair."
Valeriu (played by magioffire)

"Date. Though dating a monster-hunter might pose it's complications..."
Geimhreadh (played anonymously)

"She likes hunting goblins and the occasional human vampire, she even tried to hunt me once." He watched the dark elven figure with 'growling' interest. "I'll say friend, just watch who you're chatting up."

:)
Andris (played anonymously)

"I'll pass. Geimhreadh you terrify me! But, I'll date Valeriu."
Get me blackout drunk and not even the deities will know what’ll happen, but I think the question is assuming I’m sober, so in that case we would probably only be acquaintances.
“I’d rather be a friend then be datin’ ye. Nothin’ wrong with ye, but me datin’ scene doesn’t end well so.”
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"err your my sister so dating is a NO i guess ill be your friend i don't really know"
Tadhg (played anonymously)

"Pass, you don't go for the evil sort and we would most likely be enemies after two minutes."
Vanessa (played by Aggy1231)

"We could be friend, but I'll only date you if you have the money to keep me."
"I find solace in the company of harlots, often we share the same cynical perspective. Friend, perhaps more if my fortunes are favorable and coin plentiful."
Veria Dazzledaze (played anonymously)

"We meet again Marcus. As I've said in the past, fight for me and you shall find yourself with a formidable ally. Perhaps in time we could even strike a friendship."
Ruin (played anonymously)

"How about...we solicit a friendship. You are remarkable and so passionate in your endeavors, my Lady Lash."
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"I fail to see any compatibility, but as with every new thing that comes along, I do have curiosities to fulfill," Sherlock articulates. "However, despite my declination, I will likely observe your methods and seek to understand why you do what you do..."
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I’ll pass. I don’t really like men that way, and well, we’re probably not compatible for each other, eh?”
“Pass.” Iseki gave a small polite smile, “I do not think we would be great partners or friends. I apologize.” His polite smile formed into a pitying and sorry expression as he gazed towards the male.
The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

“Pass, you are waaaay too gaudy for me to take seriously, ze.”
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

Rolling his shoulders forward, Connor pulled a face and let out a pained groan. "Pass. Sorry, but you just can't have bloody anything, platonic or not, with any assassin-types. Good practice to trust 'em as far as you can throw 'em."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus