Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

The Red Scythe (played anonymously)

"Come 'ere, Imma show some proper assassin techniques that I hope you won't use on me later down the line, ze."

Friend
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"I appreciate the gesture, but I'm not interested in learning from someone who doesn't believe in the diversity of knowledge. Pass."
Drew (played anonymously)

"I'll pass, I'm not interested, you seem stuck up"
Freyja (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well see….you’re a shark, and I’m not. I’m sure you’re quite nice and all, but unfortunately, I don’t like the idea of interspecies so….Pass.”
Namirra (played anonymously)

"A summoner I take it? I always have use of competent adventuring companions, and you certainly seem to be one. Let's say friendship for now and see where that may lead us.."
Charlie (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Seem like a nice person to chill with at a vending machine, friend"
Halle Cappelen (played by AliRevellian)

Halle eyed Charlie for a moment, raised an eyebrow, and casually strode past, unsure how an animal was speaking - it didn't scare him, but threw him off.

Pass
1447740 (played anonymously)

"A man with a penchant for science and success. As an ally, I would help back your projects."
Angel Dust (played anonymously)

"Everyone passing me up hmph, fwen maybe"
1447740 (played anonymously)

"...No, thanks. I've found addicts to be unreliable. Maybe you should slow down."

IS-2 wrote:
"I'm done" *blasts Izabelle* If that ain't a pass, I dunno what is
((EDIT: To be clear, I was trying to imply you should let some other people on this thread have a turn. Sometimes taking a step back and letting things settle for a bit is a great way to get an awesome response. Please chill, there's no need for that. :())
IS-2 (played anonymously)

"I'm done" *blasts Izabelle* If that ain't a pass, I dunno what is
"A tank...that talks?" Princess Bonbon stared in confusion yet in amazement at the same time. "How marvelously strange."

Friendship?
The Werelion (played anonymously)

"Hmmrr... your beauty is almost... mind numbing..."

Date.
“Friend.” Said the winged man with a sweet smile as he sat there with his winds spread out on the ground and looked up at the shapeshifter.
Irutis (played anonymously)

"Hmm another demon." Tapping his chin with a wicked grin, "I'd date you."
Ayaka (played anonymously)

" I will be your friend!" She smiled.
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"Someone who loves nature as much as I? Friend."
Harrison scrunches up his nose. "Nature? Like, what? Hiking and long walks on the beach? Pass."
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"You're literally not even able to classify as a man, I'm a beast and I'm more of a man than you, pass."
"Oh, thank god. Here I was, worried you were secretly one of those huggable friendship bears. Good to know the only thing you got in common is a skin as thick as one."

"Anyone else wanna take a pass at me? Please. Please, pass me. I just want to go back to bed."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus