Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

"No gonna lie, you look really fun to annoy. I doubt we'd be able to be friends and I ain't into guys enough to date them."

"It'll have to be a pass unfortunately."
Dust (played by WinterBlackDraoi)

"Hmmm, hello sweety. I'll date you. Don't worry, I won't bite, I'm quite gentle. I like tall doctors."
“Wow you are gorgeous, and hilariously out of my league!
Date (if you would have me)”
"If you've already scored a date, as so it seems, then I'd not be interested." Pass
Harley Merrick (played anonymously)

I guess I don't really understand what exactly it is you're supposed to be so...yeah, hard pass
Dael (played by Quillweave)

"Ah - befriend, I suppose? You seem a little - forgive me, a little more exciting than I am typically used to dealing with, but I am told it takes all kinds and while I may not keep up with the, ah, speed of your hobbies, they do seem interesting. Yes, I should hope we could bridge our different lifestyles and be friends."
Clara Burdick (played by Juls)

"You have a library?!" Clara asked, eyes opening wide with delight. "Oh, you LIVE in a library?! How marvelous! It must be terribly exciting to have such knowledge at your fingertips! I suspect that you and I could become good friends. Perhaps even a date? Though my father is not likely to give his blessing to such a match if you own no land."
Zipactli (played anonymously)

"Eh... well, shoot, I don't have any land perse, but uh... if you'd give me a chance I wouldn't mind a date. I mean, I can fight real good, that's oughta be worth something to yer old man, eh?"
"Fwend <3." She hugs him
Harlo Dean Gillian (played by Dantelli)

"Uh, friend? You seem very...polite?"
A fellow huntsman should make a good friend, methinks.
Zulthanius (played anonymously)

Pass.
Pass.
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

"Friend." He smiled, eyes glinting.
Zipactli (played anonymously)

“Hey, you look like a nice guy, maybe we could hang out-“ The Hobgoblin pauses as he looks further into Cadmos’ profile.

“Oh, holy hell! NO NO NO!! PAAAASS!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!”
Tarianro (played anonymously)

"What?! A Hobgoblin has an aversion to someone who appreciates the taste and texture of meat stripped from a well-bred carcass! Passssss!" The creature glares with revulsion.
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

Cadmos chuckled.
"Well, It isn't cannibalism if I'm not human. Some people don't understand that." He paused. "I think We'd be good friends..... Although I'd definitely attempt a date with you. I won't bite, I promise."
Rene (played by Leighoflight)

"Hey, I don't mind going on a hunt together. Friend? or just a dinner date?"
Sieraiz van Moore (played by hexblading)

"Date." They devilishly smiled. "Tell me more about yourself, Mister clearly-not-human. Preferably over a nice bottle of white wine, and some fruit to go along with."
" My work often requires a knowledge of sorcery to which end i believe Van Moore's company would be greatly appreciated, Friend "

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus