Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Obsidius (played anonymously)

"A likely ally in the struggle against Chaos."
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

"Oh.." He smiled. "I'd definitely date you. Or attempt to, at least." His eyes glimmered maliciously.
Chanda Rao (played by Dndmama)

"What a sneaky little trickster you are..." Chanda can't quite hide the grin that is tugging at his lips or the glint of amusement in his peridot eyes. "I bet you have all sorts of interesting stories to tell. Let me buy you a drink and you can tell me all about them..."

Date
Cadmos Deravenel (played by _Apollo_)

He smiled, chuckling. "I'd definitely Date you.."
G. Hectic (played by GLiTCh)

"Alright, You seem like uh...." he takes a pause and resumes "Great... guy... ahem but we have completely different morals, and You have an unsettling feeling about you.... I'll leave it at that."

Pass
Azura'ellys (played by CrystalDisc)

"Another traveler who appreciates the many realms of the multiverse. You would make a valuable friend. Join me for some tea at the café?"
Pint (played anonymously)

"Ye know 'bout the Multiverse aye? Well, I reckon it wouldn't hurt befriending a fellow traveler of the realms."
Iskandar (played by hexblading)

"A cross between friend and take out to dinner. I like someone that can kick my ass."
Vincent (played by DazzlingDragon)

"I ssseeee a long, wonderful friendssship in our future. About the ssspan of time it'd take me to reach you from the other ssside of this room. Then, I'm afraid, its end would be quite volatile."
IB15 (played anonymously)

The creature squints, bobbing up and down before releasing a mating call.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Looking quite scared at the creature before him he slowly steps backwards "No thank you...pass"
"While I am happy to make your professional acquaintance, both the prospect of friendship and romance are off the table. I apologize, but I will have to pass."
"What an interesting individual you are," says Calandra as she smiles at Cornelius. "I would not mind being a friend."
Skipsy (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"You're way too stuck up in your Bio, pass"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Mm, not much to go on with this one," the criminal consultant expresses idly swiping away a Snapchat notification. He'll respond to it later.

"Think I'll pass. It's nothing personal," he drawled. "I'm just not sure there's much for us to go on. I'm sure you probably feel similarly -- I mean, you being you with your detached, floaty wings and me, a humble higher maths professor..."
"..Date." King licked his pearly white teeth, strands of his black hair tickling his face as he leaned in. His breath smelt of cigarette smoke and mint, with the slight freshness of tea. Emerald eyes winked in a teasing manner. "I am hesitant, but I will give you a shot, Mr. Master Criminal. I hope you will amuse me with a date. How does some fancy restaurant?"
Equals Maximus (played anonymously)

"Mmm... I don't know that either of us would date you. I mean, we might, but if you don't like perverted people..."
Akros chuckles. "That would have to be a tentative friend or pass, probably."

"Yeah. You have pretty eyes, though." Makros adds.
Mei Liu (played by Berrystar)

The empty gaze of the raven haired woman had glanced over to the two, though a small smile showed up quickly. "I would love to be friends. If you wouldn't mind." Her voice grew all shy towards the end, making her quickly avert her gaze to something else.
Fenris (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"You and I are similar, little cub. Both of us wear the scars of our past, both of us received them from the ones we called "family" once" He growls, not sure if out of empathy or as memories begin to resurface from the depths of his past.

"Come, little cub. Let me teach you how to use those marks to howl at the moon once again. Run with me on the hunting grounds"

(Friends)
Zaharah (played by hexblading)

"Large, in charge, filled with spite and waiting to bring about the end of days? Why, he's perfect. Let me take you out to dinner, I know someplace nice."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus