Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Sieraiz van Moore (played by hexblading)

"Mm! Grumpy man who wants to be exclusively turned down and has somewhere else to be. Date. Now. Take me out somewhere-- no, wait. Let me take you out somewhere. It'll be flashy, out-of-your-league and I will have high expectations of you the entire time."
IS-2 (played anonymously)

"Think I'll pass, too many dumb ones here"
"I've never seen such things like you. It's quite fascinating, really, but for some reason, I sense something dangerous..." Vedette uttered softly. "I have to pass unfortunately. Forgive me."
Nails (played anonymously)

“A princess ready to be kidnapped. Heheh!”

Date
Salem Lynch (played by Banshee)

"Pass. I doubt we are compatible. Have fun with the princess!"

*proceeds to sip herbal tea*
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"You're a reasonable man to drink ale with, friend."
“I am sure you don’t fear anything… maybe you can keep us safe?” Victoria said while keeping her son close to her chest as she looked up at the man.

Date.
Liliane Black (played anonymously)

"No one ever said that motherhood was easy, but it's easier when you have a friend to rely on," the old sorceress smiled.
The Leader narrowed her eyes and her lips curled into a small smirk. She leaned in, the glint of her broach on her tuxedo pocket shining in the light. “Pass. I do not find you interesting. Sorry.” Really, she was not that sorry.
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

"Oh! You seem, oh, very well put together and.. intimidating, ha! I would love to be your friend, but I think our life-styles are too different for us to work out as partners..."
Umarae (played anonymously)

“Friendsssss..”
Chrysalis (played by CrystalDisc)

"Not only is your shape so very interesting, but you're skilled, too! Let's be friends. Adventure awaits!"
Callyx (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"You are an interesting young one, dear... you do value adventures and others more than coins and trinkets? You and I are similar indeed... your journey will surely be generous in happiness and friends to meet and protect. From today, let me take a little spot in your memories"

Friends
"You are a wise one... Friend? I don't do friends... Or do I?" I smirk.
Alabasta Ironstar (played anonymously)

“I wouldn’t mind a date. Particularly if it leads to an adventure in the high seas!”
Azura'ellys (played by CrystalDisc)

"The high seas, you say?" echoes the navigator. "Perhaps you could join me on my next voyage as an ally."
Geist (played by hexblading)

"You do a lot to help against the ones who do hurt. That is good. Could I be your friend?"
Vanessa (played by Aggy1231)

“I feel you have I will get along greatly.” Vanessa said with a warm smile on her face as she wrapped her arm around Grist’s arm. “I wouldn’t mind having a friend like you.”
Berry Amber (played by Pantrane)

“You’re a gentle soul”, Zlanka says through a coy grin. Her slender hand wraps around Vanessa’s shoulder and runs along the rear of her collarbone. “Hmm, want to watch a movie after working the club?” Her grin turns into a smirk.

Date
Joseph Berryman (played anonymously)

"No words, just pass."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus