Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Stickman (played by Taro_Nuke1)

The Stickman looks at the woman, confused. But he rather be friends with her, I mean we get it. It's the point of this anyway.
edit:page 73 made- Poggers
Chromie (played anonymously)

“Let’s be friends!”
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"You don't look like you would kill me on the spot, but I can't be sure, so pass. For my safety over anything else."
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Umm, I'll have to pass there. Did I drink last night?" She wondered.
Frayah Raven Rune'ah (played by Akali_Fang)

*Cocks a brow and smiles a bit* "Always liked a redhead, I'm going to say let's go on a date"
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“date please…?”
Denver (played by Jejune)

"Date date date, youre absolutely adorable. Oops, Im not being very professional, am I?" He grinned a little sheepishly. Seemed the officer had a thing for submissive men. And he didnt seem to mind the crossdressing aspect either.
Ellis Harvey (played anonymously)

"I'd consider a date with you." He smiled softly, giving a small shrug.
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

"If you fancy drinking, maybe we could make friends, darling."
Vanessa (played by Aggy1231)

"As long as you pay up front I wouldn't mind a date." Vanessa said with a flirty look on her face as she wrapped her lacy shawl around her shoulders.
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

*he narrowed his grey cold eyes at the women in a disgusted look on his face* “why would I want to even date a brat like you, you’ll just try to take over my throne I’ll pass for sure Tsk!”
"You seem extremely untrustworthy, so I'll be passing" Chippy said, with PumPo sitting on his head.
Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

" Friends for sure! Come on I will give you guys a tour of the Robinsons household. Each one of us is different and just a heads up we have singing and talking frogs and a t-rex named tiny. No matter what do not go on a joy ride in one of my dad's time machine, its a long story "
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Zoey Robinson wrote:
" Friends for sure! Come on I will give you guys a tour of the Robinsons household. Each one of us is different and just a heads up we have singing and talking frogs and a t-rex named tiny. No matter what do not go on a joy ride in one of my dad's time machine, its a long story "
Jacob and Esau inspects Zoey Robinson. Jacob:Hmm, I don't really know about time machines so i guess it's worth the time. Esau:Jacob.. We don't even have time.. Friend
Richelieu (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“There are two of you, so, I must humbly pass.”

Richelieu wrote:
“There are two of you, so, I must humbly pass.”
Jacob:Ehh, It's alright. Just excuse my brother. He's just behind me. Esau:Jacob i swear to god...
Pip (played by _Apollo_)

Pip's eyes lit up and he grinned. "Friends! I think you two would be great friends!"

Pip wrote:
Pip's eyes lit up and he grinned. "Friends! I think you two would be great friends!"
Jacob:"Alright yeah that's pretty fine with us!" Esau:"I hope so..." Friend
Kaori (played anonymously)

Pip wrote:

"Another magical being like me, huh? Interesting. I dunno about dating though, so, friend. For now."
Nightwolf (played anonymously)

"Ah, a wolf and a fox would be a powerful alliance. Some might find folly in befriending a kitsune but I think there might be some wisdom in it."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus