Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

“I suppose we could be friends.” :)
Android 17 (played by randomentity777)

"I guess we can be friends if you want, since I'm kind of already taken."
A'sraha (played by hexblading)

"Ooh, we can definitely be friends. I've heard many things about constructs, I've seen the Warrior of Light get punched in the face by one while it asked them what prime numbers are! I don't want to get punched in the face-- no owies for me, thank you-- but I can definitely tell you what prime numbers are, if you want! That'll be a good start to a friendship, I think!"
Briar (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"I think... I'd like to be your friend." Radha said, offering a small smile.
Ryuu Takeshi (played by Lycanhoth)

Ryuu stares, seeming slightly shocked that he was seeing a fae. "You're kinda cute... let's be friends."
Chemical Saki (played by starwolf)

*he blinked unsure of what to say* “Um…I’m not sure about you at all I’m sorry but if you want we can try and be friends if your ok with that?”
Moth (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Moth looks at Chemical Saki then smiled "Hm.. Wanna be friends if you don't mind?"
X23 (played anonymously)

"I could use someone like you in my life. Let's be friends."
Lucian (played anonymously)

a berserker how intriguing if you would give me the chance I'd say date

X23 wrote:
"I could use someone like you in my life. Let's be friends."
Moth looked confused at first then smiled "Hmm.. I don't really know if that was a compliment but sure! I don't see why not!"
Novalie (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"Pass. What even are you doing?"

Novalie wrote:
"Pass. What even are you doing?"
"Mehh, Just hanging around because i have nothing better to do." Pass.
Alex (played anonymously)

The male blinked and looked at Moth. There was only a small moment of silence. "You know you look like a cuddle buddy. And I'm half asleep. So I'll friend you because you're just a inch taller actually two." He said being honest and actually trying keep his eyes open but their half opened.
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

“Sorry buddy, but you’re barely awake as it is! If I take you out drinking I’m going to end up having to carry you home. Pass!”
Lord Culath (played anonymously)

"It's an unshakeable pass. Now, where is that delightful woman I met earlier?" He grins widely.
Mayson Vye (played anonymously)

"I'm gonna have to say pass. I don't think we'd get along very well. You seem like a cool guy, just not really my type."
Gheiss (played by Lord_Cegorach)

"Pass. You don't look like someone who would find joy into bathing in the bloodstained mud of battle"
Chromie (played anonymously)

“Hello again! Or.. is this the first time? Anyway! I may have need of a warrior like you! Let’s strike up a friendship.”
Alex (played by LostWanderer)

"You seem like someone who could find use for me... I guess I should become friends with you first though..."
Sophie (played by Juls)

"You don't look dangerous. Let's be friends."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus