Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Chromie (played anonymously)

"I'll be your friend, little one!"
Green Crewmate (played anonymously)

Chromie wrote:
"I'll be your friend, little one!"
Green then vented above Chromie, upside down "Hmm, I feel like you could use a friend."
Shana Sumeragi (played anonymously)

Pass because sus.
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Shana Kisaragi wrote:
Pass because sus.
Jacob:"Yes i agree. Too sus." Esau:"Anyway, Wanna be friends if you don't mind that exactly?"
Marinette and ladybug (played anonymously)

Marinetti stared blankly “soo I uh have a crush” she started thinking of her crush then snapped out of it “s-sorry! Uh friend..!”
Alex (played by LostWanderer)

Alex looks at the girl, "Umm... d-do you h-hurt a lot of pe-people?" Alex looks at her for a moment, "I-if not the-then I'd lo-love to be yo-your fri-friend!"
Jay (played anonymously)

“Pass. You’re too dangerous so I’ll stay away from you.”
Olivia Davidson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

“I’m not really one for dating but if I ever decided to do so I’d definitely date you.” Olivia giggles, playing with her blonde hair.
Danny Wysocki (played anonymously)

"Damn! Friend! Would love to benefit from that!"
She tilted her head, in a curious fox-like gesture. "You seem a nice person. I wouldn't mind being friends."
Mallory (played by Marin)

"Let's be friends~" If you're alright with it, that is.
Uth-Zinuq (played anonymously)

“I… will befriend you. Things get… lonely, after all these years. It would be nice to have somebody to… talk to. It has been quite some time since I’ve spoke. Forgive me if I’m… rusty.”
Kil Redstar (played anonymously)

Kil looked at the creature with a raised eyebrow, the rest of his face stoic. He seemed to come off as calculating and cold. “Hm.. I shall befriend you. I am quite curious to how something like you works.”
Xalare Xala (played anonymously)

"Sir, I feel compelled to tell you that there's large chunks of your clothes missing. I think you need a friend such as I for some guidance."
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Xalare Xala wrote:
"Sir, I feel compelled to tell you that there's large chunks of your clothes missing. I think you need a friend such as I for some guidance."
Jacob:"Hmm, You seem like a nice person. You wanna be friends if you don't mind?" Esau just waves at her then smiled slightly.
Mistara Gudson (played by Moonen)

The woman gazed at the two and narrowed her eyes, looking displeased. “Pass. You two seem annoying and hard to deal with. I don’t wish to waste my time on such people.”
Jack Sparrow (played anonymously)

He raises his brows. "Well, well. You seem like a lass with quick wit and a sharp tongue. I'd not mind being friends. ...So long as you ain't the type to feed a man to a kraken, eh?"
Five (played by LostWanderer)

"A pirate? I haven't seen any of you in a while, but I'm glad to see you!" Five says, grinning
"Oh! Why, you seem to be an adventurous girl." Xihuitl's feathers fluff contently. "I can see a bit of myself in that, I think. I do not know you, but I believe you are someone I would like to protect. Yes, I should like to be your friend! O-Only if you want, of course."
Wander (played anonymously)

"You seem like someone I can trust, however I'm not going to blindly trust you, as that often ends up hurting me more then the other person. Or I just have rotten luck"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♥ Friend, Date, or Pass! ♥

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus