Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

*Gasp!!!* Elaine blushed deeply at the gentle kiss on her cheek.

"THAT'S IT!!!" Elaine yelled as all logic was thrown out the window, glomping at the much smaller kitsune besides his plea... though she was still sane enough not to crush him under own weight. "MARRY!!! curse these three choices!" She curled tightly around the fluffy cinamon roll before picking up Hachi, carrying the little guy over her shoulder essencially kidnapping him as she filled a note...probably a ransom.

'~ KISS~' was written on the small piece of paper though it was mainly for the sake of the continuity of the game.

"HE'S MINE!!!!" The blonde woman yelled while taking the lil feller away.
Heather Greene (played by Deumeawyn)

"Well.... I have no reason to kill you, and I'm not sure why I would hit you either. It looks like I'm out of options so like Hachi, I will give you a very light kiss on your other cheek."
Caspian Grey (played by _Apollo_)

"I wouldn't hit you even if you deserved it, much less kill you. So, fair one, a kiss it shall be."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Hit. With a pillow or something."
Rebecca Savage (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Hmm... from one witchy to another... I’d give you a kiss...”
Seirios (played by Thegreatunknown)

“Kisses! Lots of kisses for you and everybody awooooo~!!!”
Reaper- aka Evelyn Kingsley (played anonymously)

"Kind of cute, might as well. A kiss for you"
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Kaido stood with a mix of interest and confusion. "And I thought I was the only living Reaper, hm. I'll hit in respect. However, this will be a one time thing. Please try not to get in my way."
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

Kill

“Come test thy mettle, reaper, and I will show why even death can die!”
Kygor the Big High War God (played anonymously)

Kill
"Shao Kahn warned me of you. A mummer that sits on thrones that he doesn't belong—and it seems he speaks truth, you pretend a God of War at my presence! Your death will unite a great alliance with Outworld and my Realms! And with Shao Kahn in tow, ALL worlds will be taken under one banner! MY banner! "
Rivka (played by Juls)

"Gah! Spirits protect Rivka! Rivka kiss the ground where Kygor steps! Or Kygor's feet ... or... please don't kill Rivka!" the cowardly goblin whined.
Hachi Aikawa (played by Yori)

“Uhm... h-....hit? Please don’t hurt me, I promise not to hit you hard! I-If you want, I’m willing to be your friend!” Hachi squeaked in slight fear, cowering slightly with his ears flattened against his head and tail timidly tucked between his legs, and yet the boy was hopeful to make a new friend.
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

"A hearty hit for thee, boy! As father had for me! Strength can only come under extreme pain and duress, he would say. Come!"
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

Kill

“Just cuz you iz green doeznt mean you iz an Ork, ‘umie. WAAAAGHH!!”
Sali Haiano (played by Yori)

“Well aren’t you just adorable?! Kiss, for sure, orc or not!” Sali cooed excitedly, a friendly smile on her face.
Ardyn Izunia (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Kill

"After all...I don't see much of a need for you. Unless you have some kind potential..."
Shamshir (played anonymously)

Hit

“Have at thee, villain!!”
Azhura Teherah (played by 0089)

*Slams her paw on the knight's back*

"TAGGGED! You're it!!!" Azhura yelled merrily after what she considered a playful hit.
Lief Thous (played by AmberShades)

"I s'pose killing you wouldn't be so awful," Lief smiled, his grasp on his dagger tightening as his stare met the blade.
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

“Hit, ze! Let’s match your knife againt my kusarigama, ze?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus