Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Valen Doe (played by MeatCathedral)

Valen chuckled a bit, reaching over to flick the Bailey on the forehead. It was like something an annoying older brother would do. "Maybe you should let go of that cat. It's kinda weird" He says, making a face. Rather rich coming from someone like him.
With a soft and quick hum, Chloe lightly patted his head as she never would have the heart to actually hit someone with the intent to hurt. It simply wasn't in her nature to. "You really an interesting person but I'd much rather get to know you a bit more than kiss you. Interest- Not attraction."
John Robert Marron (played by Juls)

John looked at Chloe's revealing outfits and grinned as he leaned back in his chair and beckoned her closer. "Com'on over for a kiss, Kitten."
"We don't like your tone, mister," Eleanor reeled back in disgust. "I dunno what 'kitten' means, maybe Eleanor knows, but I'm fairly certain it's not good!"

The possessed woman slaps John upside the head.
She couldn't help a short laugh at the woman's assault on the poor perverted man but she could also say that the guy had it coming. Having that said, if Eleanor had done nothing then she sure would have followed suit. It wasn't as if she had been the one being lured into a viper's pit. Either way, for a first impression anyway, Zaria could confidently say that there was none better than assaulting a fellow. Earned a bit of her respect actually.
"People irritate me. But I like you."
Lightly taking hold of the women's face, Zaria planted a soft kiss on the stranger's forehead then turned on her heel and wandered away unbothered by her own decision. Why would she be if she made it after all?
Patches (played by GingerHades)

In a sudden turn of events, Zaria was hit by a pillow, which had come hurdling at her. The pillow hardly hurt at all; it was small, and had to be less than 5 pounds. It harmlessly bounced off the girl.

The one responsible for throwing it just let out a childlike giggle with glee.

Patches swiftly waddled over to retrieve the pillow, and held it up proudly. With one arm curled around the pillow like a boa, the other yanked on their pullstring. "Pillow fiiight! Heeheehee!"

Patches wasn't trying to be mean, it looked like they just wanted to play! Of course, they probably should mind their manners and ask before tossing a pillow at someone unannounced...
Suddenly, Patches was picked up mid-air and pulled into an unexpected hug. Then, the muzzle of Cris's mask gently booped the top of the doll's head in a kiss. "Mwah!" She chuckled, ruffling Patches's dreadlock hair gently. "I don't get why some people claim that dolls are scary, I mean... what's scary about it? Look how cute its eyes are! And the color patches too, it reminds me of the Pierrot mask, just more... steampunk like?" She loosened the hug slightly and tilted her head, looking the doll over. "I don't know if I'd call it Pierrot though, it's too serious a name... maybe something to do with night or the moon? Luna?" An eyebrow raised unconvincingly. "... nah, doesn't sound like it. Huh, I wonder if it has a label with a name or something..." But upon closer inspection she could find nothing that gave away what the doll's name might be; no label on the hands, under the shoes, on the back - just a string for the voice-box, and nothing more. "Hmm, maybe it has a recording saying its name, though? If not, I'll just nickname it Cutie Pie and call it a day..." And she pulled the string.
Kiran (played by Leighoflight)

Kiran takes the ladies hand and lightly kisses the back of it. “I wouldn’t dream of hitting a lady.”
Hit (but bro-like)

"WELL Y'BETTER START T', OR Y'LL GETCHA ASS KICKED BY ONE SOMEDAY!!" Sprite announced with a bellowing laugh, and grinning ear to ear with glee unmatched, she threw all her hefty kilogrammes of excited muscle against his legs, going for a superb rugby-like tackle. "Y'weren' goin' soft on me 'ere, are y'? Tha's Cris y'talkin' to, she can kick mean ass s'well! Alwaysa prime method t'try an' avoid violence t'begin with, f'course.. if y'the type to believe Rando's ramblin'." A soft chuckle escaped her and she let go of her doctory friend, offering him a hand as she climbed back to her feet. This clearing within Cyberspace didn't make her feel at ease at all, but it beat the place where they'd been unfortunate enough to find themselves in when they'd first met. Less filth and attacks to worry about.. although, the latter was part of the Game, wasn't it?
"LOOKS LIKE YOU COULD USE A HAND, DOLL!"

Emphasizing on the sudden pun, Mixie's many hands began throwing punches at Sprite. Once all of her hands had landed at least a single punch each, Mixie backed away before her opponent could strike back. She wasn't too keen on being at the receiving end of this attack.

"Hey, so didn't ya ask me if I was usin' kisses to fight?" Mixie cracked a smile, one that seemed to be growing a bit too wide. "Sure! I can kill with kisses, no problem!"

With a loud crack, her honed teeth had suddenly extended from underneath her lips. "Care for a live demonstration?!"

The demon charged forward with the intention to kill.
Pela (played by Riik)

"Oh, ah, um..." Awkwardly and with plenty of anxiety, Pela shuffled over, holding onto her ears for comfort with her lower arms. She stopped a few inches away from Mixie, trembling with terror, then swiftly reached out and gently poked Mixie with a fluffy closed fist. "H-hit..." She declared, before scampering away to a safe distance and hiding behind a wall. She peered out one last time to apologise. "S-sorry... y-you're too scary to kiss... b-but don't worry, I wouldn't kill you either..." Not that she could even if she wanted to... and she most certainly did not want to. She then slipped back behind the wall and activated a teleportation beacon to escape.
Valerie Godfather (played by Serene)

Kill.

"Thank me later for ending your miserable life. And you don't even have enough blood in that little body of yours, so my efforts shan't be rewarded. Charity work, you're welcome."
Mudrock (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“For you, I have no love. You will die like the rest of them.” Kill
Dante- Stylish Slayer (played by MangoNekros)

Quite the pretty face under all the metal. One problem” he told her, approaching her, moving his hand behind his back to grasp his blade. “I take my job as a Demon Hunter very seriously, don’t know what you could do, y’know“ he said as he pulled his blade out from the sheath. “Guess I’m gonna have to kill you unless you can prove to me you don’t plan on ruining humanity” and with that, he charged, and as he was about to strike he said. “No hard feelings
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Dante- Stylish Slayer wrote:
Quite the pretty face under all the metal. One problem” he told her, approaching her, moving his hand behind his back to grasp his blade. “I take my job as a Demon Hunter very seriously, don’t know what you could do, y’know“ he said as he pulled his blade out from the sheath. “Guess I’m gonna have to kill you unless you can prove to me you don’t plan on ruining humanity” and with that, he charged, and as he was about to strike he said. “No hard feelings
"Hmm... You remind me of that one scientist who killed me in that lab.." Mad Rat starts clenching its fists. "But.. I'm afraid i'm gonna have to punch for now. I'm not gonna kill you because i'm not here to kill you by myself. I'm here to kill that scientist." Mad Rat lands a deceiving punch!
Moterda Olisya (played by Serene)

"Aww I'd kiss Dante. You'll die for costing me a handsome, you tiny creature! Guards! Crush that little vermin!"
Mad Rat (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Moterda Olisya wrote:
"Aww I'd kiss Dante. You'll die for costing me a handsome, you tiny creature! Guards! Crush that little vermin!"
"Oh you wanna fight? Okay bring it! I'll take down your guards single handed!" Hit
Moterda Olisya (played by Serene)

"What a pathetic little creature you are. You dare to hit the High Princess of Albinor?!" She visibly stiffens and shakes her finger at the vermin. A black aura forming around her dark crown.

"I command thee to take this abomination down!" Hit.
Burt glanced from the strange rat creature to the statesque crowned woman, then back again.

Rat-dude was a fellow lab rat like him. He respected that.

Crowned woman was hot. He liked that.

Choices, choices! Why there was always some difficult choice to take?

Catching the rat's eye, he winked quickly before turning back to the High Princess of Blah-bee-nox (or whatever she had said), flashing her his most disarming, irresistible, to-swoon-for toothy grin.

"First I want a kiss or it's no deal!"
Kieran Quinn (played anonymously)

Kieran examined the strange, furry creature in front of him, before grinning. “None of these options are particularly enticing. Murder, assault or harassment? Well, before I make any decisions, may I have your name, sir?” His grin widened as he spoke, laying out a verbal trap for the being he was speaking to. Of course, he still had to make a choice and didn’t have the luxury of waiting, so he reached out and flicked him on the forehead. “Ah, and hit, I suppose.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Kill~ Hit~ Or kiss!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus