Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Sketches from Birdy

RimCaster

Birdy99 wrote:
“RimCaster” wrote:
This is ragna, I assumed that she would have somewhat curly hair, since you said her hair was messy and I can’t imagine anyone with straight hair having a messy hairstyle so here
0283-C9-CD-6958-4-AAF-99-E2-E27-B632-C7471.png

She looks amazing <3 You drew her well.
Birdy99 Topic Starter

“Cookiesareyummie” wrote:

Here’s Sophie. Thought I might try to bring out her eyes a bit more.

169-AAC9-B-BF71-4869-B417-AC1-D27-E670-E2.png
I adore it, its amazing thanks Birdy!
Vers (played by Guardian_Girl)

I would absolutely love it if you would sketch either of the two on this profile. They don't really have a definite description yet, or at least a written one, but I can figure it out if need be
Khalona (played by khaellar)

hey Birdy, not sure if this is still open, but if you're willing I wouldn't mind seeing what Khal looks like in your style.
Raera (played by Robyn)

I would love to add Rae to the list if possible!
Blair (played by EnkeliAgon)

Oooooooh!

I love those lines!

If you're up for trying out Blair here, I think he'd look great in a shady, sketched out way!

Artistic liberty of course all yours to take as you please! ^_^

Hope the stress wears off too!
I'm not throwing any of my characters out there, but I want to say your sketches are really nice and amazing! I love the style of your artwork.
-REDACTED- (played by nightmqre)

I love your styleeee! Can I throw in this urban Explorer? ~ (please excuse the lack of template and horrible bbcoding. My epicness just ran out :)
Could you draw my character Kore for me? I have not been able to find an accurate rep for her
Colin Morvach (played anonymously)

If you're still open, could you draw Colin?
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
If this is open, please draw Atria Valgus if possible!

https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1427641

Here you go! Admittedly, I forgot about the headpiece until the last minute so- added that in a pinch, so sorry if that looks wonky XDD

9-F916-AD3-88-EB-40-C6-953-C-CD7890-CD10-AC.png
Cher (played anonymously)

Are you still doing these, but chance?
Birdy99 wrote:
Hikari_Yagaza wrote:
If this is open, please draw Atria Valgus if possible!

https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1427641

Here you go! Admittedly, I forgot about the headpiece until the last minute so- added that in a pinch, so sorry if that looks wonky XDD

9-F916-AD3-88-EB-40-C6-953-C-CD7890-CD10-AC.png

OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THIS THREAD THIS IS LIKE CHRISTMAS! IT'S ADORABLE <3
Ahhh! Your art is so charming and cute! I would love, love, love a picture of Zariah Thyrule if you're still open and she's humanoid enough- if you don't feel comfortable doing her, I'd love one of Azra Sawyer instead :3

Zariah

Azra

Have a wonderful day!
Birdy99 Topic Starter

Colin Morvach wrote:
If you're still open, could you draw Colin?

It's been...three months. And I am not sure if you guys are still interested BUT-

Colin... that profile pic looks like something out of a horror movie and frankly tell me I'm too scared to click into your profile right now because I don't know if my heart can handle it...

Send me a reference if the profile IS scary but if not just tell me XD
Taz

Hi, i saw your form in the community tab and personally i think that you are awesome at drawing and what you do!
XD

i saw that the others you did were very well done and it looked like it was professionally done on the 1 page Xxx

i was also wondering if you could do this one they are human in this form and i was wondering as i cant draw human figures ??? if you are still doing them though

https://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=1430812
Birdy99 Topic Starter

KendraDawn wrote:
Could you draw my character Kore for me? I have not been able to find an accurate rep for her

Here ya go~

4-A04-FBE2-308-E-496-C-AA21-842529-C83-B7-C.png
I think you might have fun drawing Suren's crazy ass elegant self if you feel so inclined Birdy dear ^-^

(warning/note: there's a gif where she has a bloody mouth/face cause she's a vampire but nothing horrory)

edit: whup I didn't look at the first page again until after and saw it's closed, ignore me need me. :P
Birdy99 wrote:
KendraDawn wrote:

Here ya go~

4-A04-FBE2-308-E-496-C-AA21-842529-C83-B7-C.png
I love her! Thank you Birdy😊😊😊😊

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free Sketches from Birdy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus