Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Which Hogwarts House Are You In? [House Cup Game]

Apparently Gryffindor...
While reading the books, I’ve always thought of myself as a Ravenclaw. I was a bit introverted and bookish as a teen. I even read encyclopedias at home and school for fun!

Then I took the Pottermore test a few years ago and it said I was Slytherin. Oof! Okay, a bit unexpected. But I guess it goes to show I have ambition? I dunno. But after college, I suddenly quit my first full-time job to go abroad and work part time in Japan. So I guess that’s the Slytherin in me. I’ve been in Japan 10 years now.

I took the test again right now and it said I’m a Gryffindor! Now, that’s definitely surprising. My wife did say that ever since we moved to Japan, I’ve become quite the extrovert. Some of my classmates barely recognize me even in pictures. So yeah, maybe I am a Gryffindor now.

Secretly though? I was kinda hoping to be a Hufflepuff. I’m such a phlegmatic optimist.
Hufflepuff
i'm a hufflepuff which i think is very fitting for me! (and i also have way too much house pride, woops)
"slyther-in" to the poll
Hufflepuff.
I have taken this test a couple of times over the years out of curiosity and to see if I changed and I have consecutively gotten Ravenclaw and when the new magical beasts and where to find them came out and they showed the american schools and offered those on the quizzes on pottermore I got Thunderbird twice.
ALL HAIL SLYTHERIN
According to the test I'm a Griffyndor which I hadn't really expected, but I'm happy with it since some of my favorite characters are as well.
Ohm

Always a Ravenclaw!
I've taken the test three times and got Gryffindor twice and Syltherin once based off of certain preferences in the question choice selection.
lol 50% Gryffindor and 50% Slytherin weirdly enough my patronuses come off as 50% Phoenix and 50% Basilisk
I'm a Hufflepuff! 8D
Slytherin, both times I tried it. Also, some kind of horned serpent for the American school; Illvermony, right?
Hey there! Proud Slytherin here! I took the quiz a year ago when I was REALLY dark and REALLY edgy, but it's lightened up a bit and I took it again, thinking that I'd probably get Hufflepuff with how nice I am.

Nah I'm still a Slytherin and I'm proud. [Bit too proud maybe? Idk]

But it really fits since I JUST took the quiz again today and I bought myself a Slytherin journal for this new year and I was worried that I might get a different house.

Nah I'm still a Slytherin. And I was at Barnes & Noble and I saw the Slytherin journal and I was like "Mom can I get it? It's my House!"

And she just went: "Why am I not surprised you're a Slytherin?"

Yeah, she bot it for me. Thanks mom, your Slytherin son is very happy! <3
Ravenclaw represent. 💙
A proud Ravenclaw ^^
Hufflepuffs are adorable
Griffyndors are admirable
Ravenclaws are smart
But I am Slytherin

I will let myself in
Slide through the grass
Belly of soft scales
Silent as I pass

The other students don't notice me
Sitting in the corner of the room
But I notice them
Taking note of everything they do

Then I leave and retire
Curled up on comfy bed
Dreaming of my secret desire
Seeing my enemies in shades of red

I have always been a Slytherin, but probably for more reasons than wanting to tease Hufflepuffs. My patronus is a sparrow, which is very benign.

When I took the Pottermore test, I actually thought that I would be placed in Ravenclaw. It was my second closest house, but nowhere near my Slytherin percentage.
Ravenclaw, Pukwudgie, Russel terrier patronus.
Hades_

Slytherin, my patronus is the Albatross. I am a leader and I am a guide. I am ambitious and strong.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Which Hogwarts House Are You In? [House Cup Game]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus