Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

"Oh, uh..." She bit her lip, her sharp teeth drawing a bit of blood that she wiped away with her sleeve. "I'm more of an imp, really, not really a, you know, demon." She sat awkwardly on her bed.
All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

”Sounds fun.” Zackary sighed. He finished his food and threw away the wrappings.
"It wasnt and still isnt, it is just dull a boring, if you want you can try to stab me"
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“If I do recall correctly an Imp is a mischievous Minor magical creature, and mythology is a required minor to become an exorcist where I’m from.” He sighed, closing his book and stretching his wings. Qrow grabbed some clothes from his drawer and prepared to take a shower later.

“I don’t have a knife,” Zackary pointed out as he poured himself some milk. Yum, tasty.
"Oh uh, where I come from its just a term for a lesser demon." She pauses. "Oh, uh, well I probably shouldn't be telling you that, please don't exorcise me." She instinctively held up her arms in a protective stance.

“I don’t have a reason to.” He shrugged. Qrow was texting someone by the name of “that one really hot demon ex that I am supposed to hate” just the name of the contact filled half the screen. He was replying to a text from said contact who was whining about how they missed him.
Lyra looked over his shoulder, she was interested, she didn't want to be nosy, but curiosity got the better of her. She tried to be subtle about reading over Qrow's shoulder though.

Qrow texted back with a simple; ‘Shut up.’ And turned off his phone, much to his dismay getting several more texts. He groaned and silenced his phone.
Lyra wanted to ask if everything was alright, but didn't want let Qrow know that she had been looking over his shoulder, so she just gave him a look of sympathy.

Qrow glanced at the imp. Then he grabbed his clothes. “I’m going to take a shower.” He said coldty and stood up, folding his wings neatly on his back.
"Alright, uh, I'll be here." She stammered out awkwardly. Reacting to his coldness. She turned back to her drawing.

Qrow was always... cold. He never smiled, never laughed. He hardly spoke to people as equals. Maybe he wanted to be alone, or maybe he wanted to protect himself. No one was ever quite sure. Everything about him was off. He investigated demons, talked about monsters. Hunted the hunters. Nothing a normal person would do. He was fluent in Latin, the language used to summon demons. And based on his texts, he was once close to a demon.
The he pushed open the bathroom door and turned on the shower. He unzipped the back of his hoodie over each wing hole and pulled it off over his head. He pulled the rest of his clothes off of his dark skin and stepped into the cool water. He washed his fluffy black hair, and then his body. He took brisk, cold showers. And so, within ten or so minutes he had bathed himself entirely.
Qrow dried his hair and pulled on a tee-shirt, specially made for a avian such as himself, with zippers to open the holes for the wings. He had gotten dressed and fixed his hair, before leaving the bathroom and making his way over to his bed, flopping onto the comfy mattress and blankets.
Lyra continued drawing for a bit, occasionally looking out the window at the grassy landscape outside. She checked the time, then paused for a second. "Should probably finish this before I take a shower too..." She muttered, looking down at her drawing.

Qrow stretched. “I wonder how Aaron is...” he muttered to himself. “I could text him... but I don’t want to give him the satisfaction...” his voice trailed off as he thought aloud, laying on his winged back. Qrow sighed. “Annoying jerk...” he muttered.
"Sorry I hate to be nosy but, is Aaron your- the guy you were texting earlier?" She stuttered, trying to be helpful. "I would say don't text him back since he's your, well, yeah."

“Yeah...” He wasn’t even really concerned with the she having read his texts. He just lied back with his arms behind his head. Something in his voice didn’t sound as cold as before. But it was only slightly warm that once. “Your right.”
"We are in a kitchen, get one" he says as he sat down

“But it’s my turn this week to clean the cabin and blood is hard to get out of hardwood. Trust me, I’d know.” Zack claimed, crossing his arms.
Lyra smiled a bit, hearing the tone shift in his voice, hoping that he was warming up to her, which was incredibly unlikely not only from the fact that he was a demon hunter and she was a demon, but also just from his personality. But alas, the folly of Lyra was that she was optimistic about everyone, despite better judgement.

"Yeah, I'm not that experienced with dating, but, yeah..." She kinda trailed off, as she continued to draw.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus