Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

He muttered something and crossed his arms. His wings were folded neatly at his back, and his green gaze watched the ground. “You offer the short one (Asher) booze but I can’t even have a cigarette?” He growled to himself, agitated. Qrow just wanted to finish highschool and college and smoke a cigarette or fifty along the way, jeez.
Taz (played by Taz)

She laughs "who says where gonna hurt ourselves? Mainly them but I don't recall them saying that they will." She then looks at the 'raven' and says something under her breath " don't get your feathers all in twist" she Snickers. She then speaks a bit louder so they he could hear clearly. " Your heart rates going up, also ur stress levels. You okay?" She tried to act like she was worried but not.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Your part of an immortal clan, aren’t you!”, Drago said staring at the immortal.

Qrow took out his phone and opened his texts, opening it to someone labeled as, ‘smuggler’ he texted the number for a while before turning off his phone and putting it back in his pocket, noticing the rain getting heavier. “I’ll be fine.”
Taz (played by Taz)

" it bugs me that I have sensitive hearing and strong sense of smell, that why I could hear your heart
Rate rising, sorry if it annoyed you me saying that."
Taz sat on the ground while the rain was getting heavier started to lick her paws
" I'm gonna go inside in a bit, just to get out of the rain. Then when the moons up I'm going back out."
She then stood up shifting her gaze between them all.

Qrow flicked the water off his wings with a groan, his phone getting a message. “Oh, great.” He said as he checked it, his look lightening.
He sighs "no.....I am just a human who stepped where no mortal should, I became immortal a long time ago"
Taz (played by Taz)

(( night))
Drago (played by Narta)

“So a Demi-god! I’m not caring about your powers of an immortal!”, Drago said.

Qrow found the dragon’s enthusiasm highly irritating. He brushed some raindrops from his shoulders and turned, ready to head back to his cabin. He wasn’t needed here.
"No....not a demi-god.....a neo Human" he says as he watches the others walk back as he sighs "what cabin do you belong to?"
Drago (played by Narta)

As a raindrop drops from the sky, Drago flicked it back to sky, causing the storm clouds to dissipate. “Agoraphobia.”, Drago said.

Qrow crouched, his fingers in the blades of green below, he looked as if he were a sprinter, preparing to take off in a race. His dark, glossy skin mostly hidden under his grey sleeveless hoodie, that appeared to be a size or so to small, for it was tight enough to show his abs and muscle beneath it. On the back of the hoodie there were two holes, one for each wing. At the top of each hole, it was fastened close with a zipper, so he could easily remove the hoodie.
Qrow pushed off of the earth, his wings whipping from their folded position and carrying him into the air, stirring up dirt and sand from bellow as his massive, powerful raven wings beat the air into currents. The dark he rose into the sky, and began his ascent. Once reaching a shocking height, the male spud forwards, climbing down from his height with speed, lading with poise just before his cabin door. Agoraphobia.
"Well then....let me give you some advice.....go back to your cabin and rest now"
Drago (played by Narta)

“And why should I?”

Qrow sighed, he pulled a plank from the deck of the cabin porch and reached under it, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and a gun. The gun was a chrome, with glowing blue vein like marks. Avian manufactured back in their home island. He pulled a menthol cigarette from the pack and flicked its tip in the wall Toch by the door, taking a puff of the death stick.
Drago (played by Narta)

“More importantly, never get in my way!”, Drago said before heading back to the Agoraphobia cabin.
He sighed as he heads back to the clinic

He saw the dragon approaching, so he put our his cigarette and flicked the but off into the damp grass, putting the gun in its holster at his side and the cigarette carton in his pocket. The winged male stretched on last time and headed inside the cabin.
Lyra sighed and looked around, she'd been at camp for a while, but she couldn't figure out her way around this place.

"Lost again..." She muttered to herself. "It's Agoraphobia, why can I never remember where it is?" She shook her head and adjusted her glasses, then looked around, seeing if there was someone she could ask about where her cabin was, though she felt a bit ashamed that she could never remember where it was. She sighed, her leathery wings drooping a bit.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus