Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Drago (played by Narta)

Drago flew back to the cabin and saw Qrow smoking a cigarette. Drago only sighed and when inside, after inserting his wings and tail into his body, claimed the top bunk away from the door or windows.
Lyra saw Drago enter the cabin and she waved to him.
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“Everyone wants things perfect all the time.” The avian sighed. “And with me that’s a no go. Anyone who’d date me is just asking for chaos.” He shrugged. Qrow stretched before placing his arms behind his head once more.
"Well I'm sure that's not true." Lyra tried to comfort? reassure? encourage? Qrow. She was just trying to start things off on the right foot by being nice. "Chaos is not inevitable in your relationships."

“I’m not even crow and I’m in a murder. That’s like the human equivalent of being in a gang.” He pointed out, shrugging. “It’s not a bad thing I guess.
"Better than having no one." Lyra shrugged as she continued drawing.

Qrow sighed. “I guess.” He wasn’t really close with anyone in his murder. It was just him. But that’s okay, I love you Qrow.
Drago (played by Narta)

“So you murdered someone, Qrow! It’s not much when you have to kill in the frontlines of battle field.”, Drago said with boredom.

”You wanna know what else I’ve killed?”
"No I think he meant like, a group of crows is called a murder, and, well he's not a crow but he's an avian but, yeah." She shrugged again.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Is that sounding like that you want to fight with me, Qrow?”, Drago said arching his brow.

“No. I was going to make a joke about how much I hate myself-“ he replied, honest as he kicked back.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago sighed and extended his hand. A giant purple pentagram appeared and a huge four-legged demon began to rise from it, it was known as the Beamoth, the bull demon. Drago was it a fighting mood and smiled, “Hey, Imp! Tell me what you know about the demon I just summoned!”
"W-what?!?!" Lyra sat up suddenly, panic in her voice. "First of all, w-why would y-you do that? S-second I-I don't really know about all, that kinda stuff, I'm not, I wasn't educated in this kind of..." She adjusted her glasses. "W-why would you??" Her voice was a mixture of confusion and panic.

The demonologist said said nothing of what he knew, which was quite a bit. He was a demonologist after all.
"C-can you, un-summon them?" She stammered, clutching the railing of her bunk bed. "I-I don't think the counselors would be too happy to see that you've summoned..."
Drago (played by Narta)

“To fight it, of course! Just from seeing that half immortal freak, thinking he’s the boss of me, this will let me blow of a lot steam. Qrow, this demon is called the Beamoth, a high rank class of demon, a demon of pure chaos!”, Drago said and chanted a spell of summoning, “My great holy demonic blade, I call to thee, and appear before thy master! Night Blade!” Shadows and Light energy swirled together, shaping itself into a balanced, one-handed long sword.

”Accualy, it’s pronounced Behemoth. He is fairly stupid and his only concern is eating. Legend tells us that he was originally created by God to help stabilize the world, resting it on his back he floated in the water, surrounded by cosmic darkness. Within his chest is an invisible desert called Dundayin. That’s about all the important stuff,” he cited from what he had wrote in his demonology book.
Drago (played by Narta)

“It’s still a worthy opponent for me!”, he rushed toward it with his sword in hand.
"There has got to be a better way to blow of steam than summoning a demon in out cabin!" Lyra was pretty scared, gripping the railing of her bunk bed so hard her knuckles were growing white.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus