Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Qrow unfurled his massive wings and spread them, taking to the air and gliding, with wind beneath his wings, blowing him higher with each tilt. Qrow paused in air and looked back for The Newblood to join him in the air. Qrow wore a tightly bound, sleeveless hoodie, showing his muscles under the thin cloth. His hoodie was a light grey, the hood a darker shade with two stripes going down it. He wore tight jeans, and black tennis shoes. He waited with a blank stare upon his face.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago took a massive off the ground and flew straight towards Qrow. Drago flapped his massive dragon wing to stay airborne and his tail to keep balance.

Qrow suddenly shot upwards, then back down, diving right by the dragon and swirling to a sharp left. He swooped over the lake below and dipped the tip of his hand in the water. He didn’t wait up this time, he was going to fly or die.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Yo, that was too close!”, Drago said catching up to Qrow.

“Mmhmm.” He hardly acknowledged the other before darting up into the sky and twisting every witch way gracefully.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago touched his forehead and scales erupted all over his body. He caught up to Qrow in no time.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz while she was laying there peacefully and looking up into the sky, seeing two airborne creatures. sitting up and gazing at both of them while they flew gracefully into the air above her. she sighed seeing one of them skin the water of the shimmering lake close to her. she was now in her wolf form. her fur a light grey and white, shone from the waters rays. she looked at the sky and was seeing it was getting close to dark. she thought to herself ' only a little longer then i can howl' she huffed out the cold air that was blowing towards her.
Drago (played by Narta)

A stream of fire rushed out of Drago’s mouth, and into the sky. At first, it was a pale blue flame, then turned into bright burning orange flame. The light shimmered off his glossly, black scales.
Ain can see the flame being shot into the sky as he sighed, deciding to head in the general direction, soon arriving he sees a dragonoid figure, sighing once more as he walks up as although he is immortal he is still human. Readying his tranquilizer gun just in case.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago felt the aura of the immortal and turned his head in that direction.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz saw a person walking up towards where she was and where the dragon was high above flying in the sky breathing fire which glowed like the sun. she started to lower her body to the ground seeing that he was carrying something she hadn't seen before. she wondered if it would be nice to say hi to them but didn't know wherever to do it or not. after a while of thinking she managed to gather enough courage to say " hello?"
Drago (played by Narta)

Most of Drago’s scales submerged into his skin and descended to the ground.
"Can I please inquire what yo two are doing" he glared at the two with his sharp inhuman eyes as he pets go of the gun in his coat as he takes out a pack of cigarettes, lighting one up as he begin to smoke, exhaling alot of smoke
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz looks at him with curious eyes she then talked to herself within her own mind - hes not normal, his eyes, posture, everythink about him seems unusual. she smiled then heard what he said, her face confused "me? or them?" she asks

Qrow nose dived down towards the doctor. “I was Flying.” He then took a sharp left and used an air draft to climb the sky very quickly. His hood fell off his head, showing is rather fluffy hair. Apparently he didn’t mind He because he kept on soaring. Qrow pulled his wings in and started to do a barrel roll. Then, he decided to land by the two wingless ones.
Taz (played by Taz)

she looked to her side seeing the creature soar down besides them, not being able to hold back the amazement " that was...ehh well cool" she said awkwardly

Qrow pulled his hood over his head and started straightening his feathers out, a few having gotten tangled during the barrel roll. After that he turned to the shapeshifter and said, “I guess it can be. But it’s mostly a hassle.” He said, with a quick stretch. Suddenly water started sprinkling down from the clouds, just a little but it made his feathers damp and heavy.
Taz (played by Taz)

" uhh, i hate rain..... its so ...... wet!" she said standing up within her wolf form shaking her fur as much as she could to get the water from the clouds above off of her pelt. she then sat and scratched her ear with her leg sighing happily with relive from an irritating scratch that had been bugging her. " so ur what? a bird boy then?" she giggled

“I am not a bird” he said slightly irritated. “I am an avian. Winged humanoid.” Qrow sighed, “raven to be exact. Whoever named me Qrow must have been out of their mind.” He shook his head and stretched. “You doc. Got any cigs on you?” He asked, gaze turning to Ain.
"Yes but none for you, any I see the havoc created here.......fire in the sky so can you please not do that, I rather not have to fix you guys up when you hurt yourself"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus