Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Lyra didn’t know how to respond to hearing a voice in her head, but she thought back It’s alright, I’m just jumpy is all. She finished washing up and stepped out of the shower. She dried off and put on some pajamas, her hair was still wet, she draped the towel over her shoulders and grabbed her glasses from where she had left them on the side of the sink. She opened the bathroom door again and stepped out, then walked over to her bed again. She climbed up the ladder and sat down.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Hey, when do you want to your magic lessons?”, he asked.
“Tomorrow morning probably, if the counselors aren’t having us do anything.” She moved some stuff around in her bed, then got under the blankets.
Drago (played by Narta)

“I ca heal your wings back to your body? That is if you want me too.”, he said.
Drago (played by Narta)

((Got to go to sleep now, bye!))
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

The he spread his heavy wings, taking to the night sky like a fish to water. In his right hand he firmly grasped the pistol of glowing blue, and climbed altitude by the second. He wove through the wind, the air currents like a taylor sewing clothes. His dark, purple, glossy feathers gleamed in the spotlight that was the moon as he dove, and ducked through the air, and tall, colossal trees that enclosed the camp. The air up there was thin, but his large, avian lungs could take it like second nature. Qrow’s hood blew off his head and flopped on his back in the wind, letting his hair whip around his face like it had a mind of its own. He tucked in his wings and did several barrel before diving into the trees below and landing among the branches, glowing gun still tightly held in hand.
“Someone already tried that, and needless to say, it didn’t work.” She rubbed the back of her head. “But I guess you can try again.”

((Going to sleep as well, don’t know if I’ll be able to respond until 3:30ish tomorrow, 1:30 server time, because of school but I will try to respond earlier))
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

((Sorry for being kinda ded guys! Uhhh... don't go online on the weekends. Wish I could tho. My time is U.S. P.R. kind of like in the carribean? Don't ask me Idk what hour that means for you))

She yawned, her eyes watering and shook her head a little when she sneezed, sniffing and placing a hand under her nose, feeling a little more dead now.

She felt... slightly ganged up on to be honest, all these people seemed to have someone they knew, and... were those costumes? What was that one then? An incubus looking feme was talking to someone else in a costume too. Man, they sure loved their costumes here didn't they? Hadn't halloween already passed?

She wasn't too big on halloween, but she sure loved the idea of putting on a costume and asking for candy, since she honestly thought she might get a good idea, though she never had a opportunity, since one, homeschooled, and two, there was no way in hell that her mum was letting her go out in weird clothes and ask for candy from strangers. Might sound fun, but most likely isn't in actuality.

She thought to herself that maybe he could ask someone? She thought about doing it for a couple of seconds... before she realized that it would be fruitless and pathetic of her to ask someone to help her find a cabin she didn't remember the name of.

She felt absolutely pathetic, and useless here already. What was she even here for? No one wanted her here, mum and everyone were at least an hour away, and she didn't have any comfort in these surroundings since they were different, they were new, kind of exiting, but... scary, new was scary. She felt herself slightly cave in at the thought that she couldn't call her mum or her dad, or worse her sister and she wouldn't be right there.

She walked to a rock, a pretty big one in the outskirts of where the bustling campers where. Her breathing was forcefully stable, since she forced her body to stay calm, or tried to anyways. She sat down on said rock, curling around herself slightly, telling herself,

"There's nothing to worry about, there's nothing to worry about, there's nothing to worry about" It was her mantra to try and calm her nerves, her stress, her outright fear of her breakingly new surroundings and her rapid thoughts of 'I want to go home' 'I wish my sister was here' 'I want a hug' 'Why is it so cold all of a sudden?' 'I don't want to be here' 'This is so scary'

(Me being slightly a crackhead... yay)
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz was sat within the forest looking up into the sky where the moon was nearly at its highest peek. she was sat on top of a huge rock, while being in her wolf form. breathing in a deep breath as her fur waved in the cool breeze. the trees swaying above but she was in the clearing in the forest surrounded with many flowers. she was quiet a way from camp, she didn't want to disrupt everyone with her howling as it was a full moon which always brought comfort to her whenever she was this far away from home. howling loudly which could be hear for miles on end. she howled up towards the moon her head tillted backwards.
"Fine....but it is getting late, get to bed" he looks down on the camper infront of him
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

She noticed the darkness befalling everything, the stillness that was slowly aproaching and the fact that she might be late, feeling her stomach sinking heavily, her brething becoming less controled as she quickly rummaged in her bag for the paper, The black lettering helping her slightly poorer vision and seeing the black writen words, "Agoraphobia cabin, Ok... it's ok, now all you have to do is..." She gulped, "Ask someone where it is"

She really didn't feel like it but it was dark and she honestly wasn't liking her paranoid head, with what and creating things that could be looking at her or wanting to hurt her, as she shot her head up, thinking that she saw something moving beyond her field of vision, hating the fact she couldn't see anywhere beyond her field of vision, her brain concocting a hundred different things that could be ready to hurt, kill or eat her, and she shot off the boulder as fast as she could go, having closed and shoved the paper into her back pack, thrwoing it over her shoulder and grabing the rest of her luggage, running into the areas where there was light, her breathing more erratic than it was before. This was exactly why she had been so indecisive over if she should or not go, her sister being the only person convincing her. She speedwalked torwards the nearest cabin, standing putside akwardly while she hyperventilated as quietly as she could manage, not noticing her own erratic breathing cicle and holding a hand to her heart, tears gathering in her eyes as she hoped that SOMEONE Would just TELL HER where the Agoraphobia cabin was so she could get in and feel safe!
Drago (played by Narta)

“I’ll need to get some ingredients from the forest for the spell to work.”, Drago said with a smile a left the cabin.
“Oh, do you want me to come with?” She asked, climbing out of bed again.
Drago (played by Narta)

“If you want too, I have no objections!”, he said holding the door for you.
“Alright,” she grabbed a light jacket from her bag, then went out the door. She stood outside and waited for Drago.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz after a while lowered her head and inhaled deeply before letting off another soothing and delicate howl into the cold night, her ears twitching at each high and low frequency noise levels, that shot through her sensitive ears. she was able to hear from long distances and see far and short. the background of the now-dark forest lit up with her night vision. her head now facing back up to the sky.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago walked into an open plain and his body grew in size & shape of a full grown adult dragon. “Hop on!”, he said to you in a deep and soothing voice.
Walter heard the howl, his ears immediately perking up. He sat down under his tiny personal snow cloud, and leaned his head back, letting out a loud, deep howl, letting it ring. After a minute, he stooped, and listened again.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago released a loud roar in his dragon form.
“Oh, okay.” Lyra said. “I didn’t know you could do that.” She carefully climbed on to his back and held on tightly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus