Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

She was... more than a little scared now, with the howls and the shadows and the sudden winds, andnthe roar, all of it starting to overwhelm her to the point she actually started crying, curling up on the floor and pulling herself as close as possible, her mind pursuing the idea that she was going to die here and that she was never going to see her sister get a girlfriend and be the akward third wheel or the wingman. She felt so scared, her hammering hearbeat and silent tears running down the sides of her face, her thick black eyelashes clinging together and driffting apart as she blinked, forcing her eyes to keep themselves open as she trembled slightly, not realizing that everyone within 10 ft of her would be feeling exactly what she was feeling, her arms wrapped around her legs to make herself as small as possible and only giving her slight warmth, in comparison to the stone cold panic running through her sistem.

((Idk why, but I get the feeling yall are trying to kill my poor character from a heart attack on her first day TT^TT))
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Qrow had long since landed, his wings folded neatly at his back. His dark skin shimmered in the moonlight that coated the world in a sea of silver. He didn’t feel like going back to the cabin yet. Instead he surveyed the land before him.
In front of him stood the tall centerpiece and entrance to the camp, the tall building shadowing him like a monster, off to his right he could see three cabins. Agoraphobia, Trypophobia, and Nyctophobia. He looked to the right and gazed over the other cabins. Chronophobia, arachnophobia, and Trypanophobia. He knew behind him stood a vast lake, both deep and wide, that was what the cabins were built around. Actually, there was a myth about why the camp was built around the lake. Some say that the reason is to seal away a evil siren, but Qrow had a feeling that these sightings were just his buddy Asher, a siren, who decided to go for a dip and everyone overacted.
Narta Aumora (played by Narta)

((Sorry, but the roar was for someone else.))
Drago (played by Narta)

“Hang on tightly!”, he said to you and launched into the sky.

((I know lol, but tbh, she's going to be freaking out a LOT So might as well get started, right?))

Jaike wrote:
((I know lol, but tbh, she's going to be freaking out a LOT So might as well get started, right?))
((I don’t have any problem and your character is near the area of a magical ingredient.))

The he saw a sobbing girl, he was a bit confused. Crying? Really. “Tch. Wimp.” He muttered, tapping the she on the shoulder, “get up.” He said firmly, coldly. His wings ruffled behind him in irritation. Qrow shook his head to himself. Was everyone perpetual failures now-a-days?

Narta wrote:
Jaike wrote:
((I don’t have any problem and your character is near the area of a magical ingredient.))

((Magicall ingredient?? She kind of is one lol, as she's naturally capable of magic, though she can't control any/most of it at all, but I'm curious))
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago and you flew to an area & we saw Qrow and a little girl crying. “What happen to her?”, Drago asked Qrow.
Lyra got off of Drago’s back and walked over to the girl, gently placing a hand on her shoulder. “Are you alright?” She gave a soft smile despite her demonic features.

“I dunno.” The avian shrugged, his black hair messing in the soft wind.

She nearly jumped when she felt the tap, her head shifting up to look at the stranger, her stomach twisting in knots when she saw an unfamiliar face, with her bitting her lip and almost giving another bounce at yet another new face, or two, and she tried forcing her body to stop trembling, she wasn't supposed tobe this pathetic, and she tried to calm her breathing, noting the others looks and thinking about how many hours of make were in it.

Once again, she failed, but she couldn't stop herself from shaking heavily once she felt... something, staring at her, what was that? She thought to herself, her vision not helping, there were... three people... right? There couldn't be four. It was somewhat a blurry figure, somewhat white and obviously wearing something old looking, but besides that nothing out of the ordinary she could see. It was alright, she tried telling herself.

((My iPad is at 2% and I can’t find my charger, So I may stop replying. If I do you all know what happened.))
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago changed back into his dragonoid human form and gently touched the girl’s shoulder, asking “Miss, are you alright, you’ll catch a cold?”, Drago transfer some warmth to the girl with scale on his palm.

Qrow Dive Foster wrote:
((My iPad is at 2% and I can’t find my charger, So I may stop replying. If I do you all know what happened.))

((OH NO! TT^TT))

Jaike wrote:
Qrow Dive Foster wrote:

((OH NO! TT^TT))
(Huh?))
Walter then stood up after he finished, and formed a thin ice slide, standing as he slid downhill to the camp. As he landed, he ran a few paces, then stopped in front of his cabin.

Qrow sighed, still holding his pistol in his right hand. He shook his head in disappointment.
“It’s okay it’s okay.” Lyra tried to comfort the other girl. She opened her arms, offering a hug. “You’re alright.” She smiled warmly again.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus