Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Adonis sighed and stretched. He wore a heavy hoodie now, a dark one at that. His tan skin glistened in the evening sun as he found a spot to sit in his cabin, writing in hieroglyphs on the wall, bored. He then drew w horrible drawing of Anubis and gave it a mustache and monocle. The he giggle to himself.
"If you wish I can take a look at that for you, I might even be able to create a pill to help you breath easier for awhile" he says while looking directly at him "I have knowlage in all medicine both normal and supernatural"
Asher Koi (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Asher thought for a moment. “You’d have to talk to my dad about it.” He shrugged. Asher stretched and yawned, leaning back and closing his eyes for a moment, obviously a bit tired.
"You want to rest here, you welcome to, just make sure to tidy up the bed afterwards" he points at the two beds behind the curtains

“I’m not tired, “ he lied as he opened his eyes. “And I need to be back at my cabin before dark, or dad will kill me.” Asher chuckled and sat up.
"Alright then go....you are obviously tired, I can see every little movement I can also see inside your body with a glance so it is easy for me to see you need sleep"

Asher sighed and slumped out of his chair, stretching. “Alright. If you need any help just call.” With that he found his way out the door and towards his cabin.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Excuse me!”, Drago said to someone heading to a cabin, “Where can I find the Agoraphobia cabin?”

Asher jumped, “Ah- oh. Just over there, across the lake and a bit to the right, it’s the one with the crow painted on it. My buddy, Qrow did that actually.” Asher chuckled, pointing to the Agoraphobia cabin.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Thanks! I’m Drago!”, Drago said extending his hand to the person, revealing the black scales on his arms.

Asher’s eyes caught the others scales and he smiled, proceeding to look down at his own fish scaled body before shaking Drago’s Hand. “The name’s Asher. Asher Koi. I’m a siren, and the son of the camp director,” he said with a smile.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Thank you for your help! I’m from a race of dragons, but I’m known as a Half Dragon I think, anyways thanks again!”, Drago said and his large, black scaled wings emerged from his back.

“No problem,” Asher smiled and turned towards how own cabin.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago smiled and flew to the Agoraphobia cabin.

Qrow flopped down belly first on his bottom bunk in the agoraphobia cabin. He pulled out a leather bound book with old pages and a ritual pentagram on the cover, it reading something in Latin. He flipped through the pages, plucked a feather from his purple-black wings and dipped in in ink. He scribbled notes along a empty page, drawing the sections of a raven’s wing upon it near the bottom.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago walks into the Agoraphobia cabin and sees someone writing something. “Hi, I’m Drago!”, he said to the person.

Qrow sighed, looking up from his book. He folded his wings behind him and sat up. “I’m Qrow Foster. Find a bunk or whatever. On the headboard you carve you name into it with all the other ones and that’s how people know it’s yours,” He said, going back to writing from his bottom bunk.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Okay, but first…”, Drago said and tucked his wings and tail into his body,”… much better.”

Qrow sighed and closed his book, dropping his quill in his inkwell and turning off his bedside oil lamp. The winged male preceded to get up and walk over to the small makeshift kitchen, getting out some ingredients.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Hmm, Pentagrams! Are you trying to summon something?”, Drago asked as soon as he seen the cover of Qrow’s journal.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus