Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“I’m majoring in demonology in college when I graduate high school.” Qrow replied, cracking an egg over a skillet and turning on the burner, beginning to cook.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Can I see how far your research on demons gotten too?”, he asked curiously.

“Sure,” He waved his hand in dismissal, “although, most of it is in Latin.” Qrow flipped the two eggs, added a dash of salt, and a pinch of pepper.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago just laughed and said, “Latin isn’t a problem for me.”, he picked up the journal and read until he was at a blank page. “So, you write about demons, but not the type or status of the demons you comes across.” ((I don’t know if this is what he writes in his notes.))

“Yeah, that’s the run-down of it.” Qrow shrugged, sliding his finished meal onto a plate. “Want anything to eat?” He asked.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Nah, ate a entire cow on the way here!”, Drago said, “I pretty with some of the demons you have written in here!”

Qrow found a seat on his bunk and started eating. “My ex is a demon,” he stated, taking another mouthful of egg. He stretched his massive wings out Qrow hummed a soft tune while eating.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Whoa, didn’t expect that!”, Drago said, “Your ex is a demon, so kind of demon was your ex?”

“A Drude. Demon of nightmares and stuff like that.” Qrow said nonchalantly, putting his plate on his nightstand and lying back, watching the bottom of the top bunk.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Drudes are middle rank class demons, and are demons that are similar to succubi & incubi. Which controls the lustful desires of humans! These types of demons that can take control of others mind.”, Drago said.

“Mmhmm. There pretty darn hot to.” Qrow added with little tone of emotion, closing his eyes and thinking of his ex.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Must be hard not to think about her!”, drago said.

Qrow paused for a moment. “She was really rude. And she hated all my friends.” He was also wondering if he should tell him. Oh well. Qrow yawned and sat back up. He pulled up his hood and leaned forwards.
Drago (played by Narta)

“What’s the matter?”, Drago asked.

“Actually, she is a he.” Qrow said, bluntly. No use keeping secrets. Why would he, he had nothing to loose, and it wasn’t a bad secret. Qrow stretched and stood up, taking his plate to the sink to wash it.
Drago (played by Narta)

“And is that a bad thing when saying it to someone never been in relationship.”, Drago said with a sigh.
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“It’s not, I just dislike correcting people. It makes me feel weird.” He sighed. Qrow sat back down and checked the time. 7o’clock on the dot. The sun had set not long ago and he knew why he felt much more energized.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Here’s your journal back!”, he returned the journal to Qrow.
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

He took back the journal, quickly flipping through the pages and put it on his table. “I think I may go out flying, tag along if you want.” He shrugged and stood up, fixing his feathers.
Drago (played by Narta)

“Sure!”, Drago walked outside the cabin releasing his wings and tail out of his body.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus