Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Asher smiled, “Do you want to show me your other forms or do you want to see my siren form first?” He asked, rocking cheerfully. His blue eyes flickered impatiently. It was obvious he had some hyperactive disorder. But which was unsure.
Taz (played by Taz)

" hmm, I'll let you show me yours, also your heart rate is rising....anything bothering you?" She asked curiously as she listened to his heart
Asher Koi (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Asher shook his head no, “I’m just really hyper.” Then he sprinted to the lake’s edge and prepared to spring into the water but paused, pulling off his shirt quickly before hand, and laying it on the grass. Then he jumped into the blue and disappeared with a splash.

A flash of white scales reflected light from the water, as a large scaled creature darted through the few foot gloom. His scales were black, surrounded by a sheen of white. Following up the creatures finned back it was seen that the scales got much more sparse, showing the pale skin underneath. Farther up the fins ended and it showed his human upper half, aside from his gills. Short white hair flowed behind him, as he surfaced upon a rich and flopped his shimmering tail besides him.
He puts it away "anyways now....how about we take a walk, fresh air would be good" he glances over as he sighs.
His eyes analyzing Adonis every movement "Look I won't use the gun on campers, I only do it for worst case scenario, so dont tense up, wait for the wound to heal some atleast, so stop using that arm for a day. ok, then you can use that arm all you want."
Drago (played by Narta)

“Umm, hey! Does anyone knows where’s the Agoraphobia cabin is?”, a teenage boy with dragon wings and tail asked.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz trotted over and changed forms but stay quiet a bit away form the water's edge. she looked at him while she was in her hybrid form, her tail coming to the side of her wagging a little in excitement from what she'd seen, her ears pointed and flickered at the sound of the splashing he made." wow, that is even cooler then i expected" she said at him. smiling she rubbed her little wolf ears.

" im not coming to close to the water" she said sudden, frowning a little. she sat down not to close to the waters edge, then looked up at him seeing that he was enjoying being in the water. she then thought for a few seconds " i don't think I've introduced my self yet...oh well , I'm Taz" she smiled at him

“I’m Asher, like I said on the porch,” The siren giggled and dove into the water, swimming up to the edge, “why don’t you like water?” He asked, fixing his soaked hair.

Adonis nodded quietly, standing up and stretching, “Its kinda cold outside, don’t you think?” He asked- oh wait. It was about 36 degrees Celsius- it certainly wasn’t cold to most, but Egypt was much hotter. “And when is the summer ball? It’s like a week from now? Right?”
Taz (played by Taz)

" its a long story but ill tell you the important parts ...... i nearly drowned in a place like this when i was small... and ive never touched water since" she shrugged.

Asher pursed his lips, frowning. He knew he’d never feel the pain of drowning, it was never a threat and he never had to worry like others. “That’s sad.” He said softly, his expression becoming that of pity. If it were him he’d feel as a fish out of the water.
He looks at adonis "who knows.....and it would be good for you to get accustomed to other weather, and i have no clue to be honest" he says as he takes out his pack of cigarettes, looking at them if he should smoke one now, trying to preserve them for awhile.

Adonis sighed, “alright,” he stepped towards the door, holding his wounded arm lightly, feeling it tingle and burn with power. He hissed a Egyptian curse to himself, and shook his head slightly. The soon-to-be pharaoh sighed and got ready to head out on the walk.
Ain followed adonis out the door, putting his cigarettes back into his coat pocket as he followed along.
His eyes focused on the injury, inflicted onto adonis's right arm
Taz (played by Taz)

" I feel sad tho too, because before I came here I sorta shouted at a boy for spraying a load of water at me from the lake, and me of course freaked out" she frowned " I should have told him why, but I was too angered" she looked at the water.

Adonis let out a sharp sigh as he released his arm. He looked around, kinda bored. Adonis saw his old friend, Asher but decided to not bother him. He was probably making friends as always. It was natural for him, unlike for Adonis who grew up sheltered.

Asher giggled. “That was mean of him. What did he look like?” The soft boy inquired, cupping his freckled face in his palms and resting his elbows on the sandy shore. His pale hair was already almost dry, not holding any water. Asher looked like a harmless young boy, but he was a little older than he looked, about 16. No one ever believed him when he said his age.

Asher’s gaze suddenly averted, following it to a middle aged man, who was short and quite thin. He was much taller than Asher, though. Asher smiled widely at the blue-grey haired man, whom didn’t notice him. He just continued his stroll in his Camp Hellbound Tee.
He looks at the other camper, in the camp hellhound tee as he decides to walk over, following the one known as asher.
Curious about him as he sighs softly, walking as his unique eyes view him, they study his every little movement, studying his body's healthstate.

Asher saw a white haired male approaching him and the lake so with a flick of the tail his legs were back and he climbed out of the water. His clothes were surprisingly dry, asides from his tee. He shook the excess water from his hair and face and tidied up. He recognized him as one of the counselors who worked for his dad. Dr. Richenbocker was it? He smiled and waved.
"Yes it is.....I wanted to ask you about that scar.....and I really should get to know the campers more, beside seeing them as test subjects, so that is what will happen.....alright" he said in an annoyed tone of voice

“Oh this...” he said near silently, looking over upon his scaled shoulder, tracing the twisting scar down his arm. “When I was really little, a man tried to kidnap me. I fought back, of course. His knife twisted down my arm and I almost died, was in the hospital for weeks. Then my dad decided his old summer camp should be something better and he turned it into a safe place for powered kids like us.” Asher tried to smile, but it was a bit forced.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus