Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

"That is interesting, tho not to be rude but I sometimes forget what it is like to be able to.....almost die or even to suffer from a wound" he says as he sits down "how old are you.....hobbies...... family life"
Asher Koi (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

“I’m Sixteen,” He said, knowing good and well he looked much younger. “My Dad is a siren named Izzak Koi, the Camp Director and my mom is also a siren/ash spirit who lives deep in the sea with my brother.” He went on, shrugging. “I like to swim, and garden, I have to wear a special mask when I garden because I have asthma.” Asher explained.
All Humanoid Ocs (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

Adonis saw the doctor walk off to talk to the siren, so he decided to go and explore the woods. Yes, a great idea indeed. Don’t get kidnapped Adonis. Please- You just got back from the infirmary. He’s not listening oh no. Adonis entered the woods.
"Alright then....well I am 20......in appearence, I am in fact immortal, I have a unique ability in my eyes that allows me to diagnose someone by sight alone, also see every single detail of said patient." He says as he looks to Asher "and my hobbies.....not important and always changing....I dont really like or dislike anything.
I was born human and had no family from the beginning"

“Awwh- that’s a cool power.” He sighed. “I can only turn half fish in the water, and turn things to ash. Even out of water I’m covered in mostly scales,” Asher groaned. He was indeed, from his shoulders down entirely covered in light grey scales with black dotted here and there like the freckles on his face. He also had a small fin going down his spine, fading out near his tail bone and reappearing on the outside of either calf. Asher wore a dark blue Camp Hellbound shirt and some kinda short shorts. His scales legs shimmered in the evening sun. It was getting a little late.
"It really isnt, I am weak, I cant die even if was impaled through the head, and my eyes made everyone leave me......." he sighs heavily "wanna come with me to the clinic, I need to take care of some papers

Asher smiled, “Uhm, sure I guess.” The male rocked back and forth. “So you know my dad is the director of the camp, right? Well, how long have you known him?” Asher asked, ready to follow after.
He begins walking to the clinic "let me see....I rather not go into specifics, I am bad with dates but I was being hunted down and all, so who knows, he has stabbed me before after hearing of my immortality, one of the strongest forms of immortality that so unkillable"

Asher clicked his tongue and thought of Dr. Richenbocker and his Dad fighting. Hmm. Yeah, seems about right. Asher moved on ahead of Dr. Richenbocker. “Why did you say you thought of us campers as test subjects earlier?” He inquired, looking back at the other white haired male with a small smile. Asher loved everything and everyone and it’s cute.
"I naturally think of everyone as a test subject, gives me some fulfillment in my immortal life, if you want you can stab me too....Not like I care, you father sis it for fun sometimes."

“Sorry, I don’t stab things. Blood freaks me out.” He replied simply, crossing his arms. “You were talking with Adonis earlier, right?” Asher asked, fidgeting slightly. Maybe something was up between the two campers. Drama? Maybe.
"Yes he was injured so I patched him up" he says coldly as they soon arrive at the clInc, opening the door and heading inside, he sits down at his desk, relaxing.

“What!? He was injured. How?” Asher yelped, voice quickened. “How bad? Is he okay?” He bombarded the doctor wit questions, rocking back and forth impatiently. Asher’s gaze flickered at an uneven pace, at every which side of the room. Any clues to what happened to his friend.
"Sorry I cant tell you about other patients, other then he was injured,now sit down, you want some booze....or tea" he says as he removes it glasses cleaning them

“I’m underage-“ Asher pointed out, a stickler for the rules as always. “So tea. Can you at least tell me how bad he was hurt?” He pleaded. “I’ll help you clean or something,” he offered.
He opens a tiny fridge under his desk, taking out a can of tea tossing it ashers way as he sighs "I cant tell you, but it wasnt life threatening"

“Alright, alright,” Asher sighed, relived. He pulled the tab and opened the can, before gulping down a large sum of the tea. The pale male kicked back and sighed. Asher stretched, and yawned.
He begins to work on paperwork "you said you have asthma right?" He says sighing as he cant smoke as of right now "how is the tea........I keep it for campers......."

“Yeah, my mum thinks it because I grew up underwater most my life and my lungs weren’t used to the dry air of land.” He shrugged, taking another sip of tea, “and the tea is really good.” Asher’s blue gaze was flickering from side to side, looking at everything.
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz was sat there in her own little world, she wasn't listening to him or notice him leaving with another person. When she zoomed out back into reality. She sighed and laid on her back looking up into the sky above. Breathing steadily in the fresh air around, she could smell the faint scents of people traveling in the forest. She giggled and muttered to herself " there gonna get lost in there" she laughed while watching the sky.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus