Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Narta Aumora (played by Narta)

Jaike wrote:
((I know lol, but tbh, she's going to be freaking out a LOT So might as well get started, right?))
((I don’t have any problem and your character is near the area of a magical ingredient.))
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

Narta wrote:
Jaike wrote:
((I know lol, but tbh, she's going to be freaking out a LOT So might as well get started, right?))
((I don’t have any problem and your character is near the area of a magical ingredient.))

((Magicall ingredient?? She kind of is one lol, as she's naturally capable of magic, though she can't control any/most of it at all, but I'm curious))
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((My iPad is at 2% and I can’t find my charger, So I may stop replying. If I do you all know what happened.))
Jaike (played by JSilentpanic1104)

Qrow Dive Foster wrote:
((My iPad is at 2% and I can’t find my charger, So I may stop replying. If I do you all know what happened.))

((OH NO! TT^TT))
Narta Aumora (played by Narta)

Jaike wrote:
Qrow Dive Foster wrote:

((OH NO! TT^TT))
(Huh?))

((I found my charger))

((I have s n o w c r e a m))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( lol, PastaSalad thats very similar to the rp forum The Eternal Feast, lmao, i couldnt help my self but notice that ))
Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

((May I join in this?))

((Sure, just hop over to the one on looking for Roleplay forum and fill out the form))

((Yeah I tend to reuse responses and edit them Bc I’m L a z y))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( i dont blame you, i would do the same xx))

((Where should I start off?))

((Maybe In ,the cabin, or looking for it, maybe hiking, or watching the lake? Idk))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( i though i may give you a heads up that taz can talk to demons in there language, how i do this is through a demon translator > feel free to use this one > https://lingojam.com/DemonicLanguageTranslator .... She also won't say it openly unless questioned about it. It's also written in her profile))
Brahms Webb (played by Kazoo)

((Sup, im new. I posted my characters bio on the other thing and got accepted :) My character is a counsellor, where can i start?"))

((Feel free to hop in anywhere. I’ve got my bird boi outside brooding about life. You can read up and see where to hop in if you want, idc))

((Heyo I'm back, but I am going to bed shortly. IF anyone does respond to the post I had, I will gladly respond when I am able. I try to be on everyday, though I do apologize for any inconvenience, but I thank all of you for your continued patience.))

((Yo, Anyone open for interaction? I’m kinda bored rn.))
((Also Qrow And Draven if you want to join Lyra and Drago, they’re outside the agoraphobia cabin right now))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus