Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

((Heyo I'm back, but I am going to bed shortly. IF anyone does respond to the post I had, I will gladly respond when I am able. I try to be on everyday, though I do apologize for any inconvenience, but I thank all of you for your continued patience.))
Drago (played by Narta)

"Actually, I'm fully clothed and it's was the skill, hopefully not your imagination !", Drago said.
"Don't know why I'd want to imagine that." She laughed a little. "So how do I work these screens?"
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((Yo, Anyone open for interaction? I’m kinda bored rn.))
Drago (played by Narta)

"You just need to read what's on the screen from your name to your equipment. ", he said.
“Okay.” She poked at the screen some more. “It says I have a spear? Huh.”
((Also Qrow And Draven if you want to join Lyra and Drago, they’re outside the agoraphobia cabin right now))
Drago (played by Narta)

"Take a look at your level and mana, it's low.", Drago said from behind you.
“I’m guessing that’s a bad thing?” She sighed.
Drago (played by Narta)

"Not if you train your body! Your level will rise through your training. ", he said.
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((I just wrote something so long oof))
“So, I guess I’m going to train then.” She shrugged.
Cliamain Deoireach (played by Drileyx)

((Anybody in the late-night crew up for some RP?))
Taz (played by Taz)

((im in, currently doing a post))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( lol, it morning here tho))

((Damn timezones XD))
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz was taking a nap at the front of the cabin as inside was too hot for her liking. Her white fur which was mixed with grey made her fur look as if it was glowing, curled up into a ball all fluffy and cozy as she dozed off into a peaceful nap. Gently gusts of wind would occasionally ruffle her fur giving a small chill. It didn't bother her tho as she was use to the cold temperatures and sleeping out side was normal for her, it just seemed very tight within that cabin. her ears flickered hearing noises close but not to close, if you get what i mean. she then opened her eyes a little bit, night vision making everything bright. she wanted to say hello to whoever was speaking aloud to someone else, slowly raising her body she trotted over towards where she could hear noise, a dragon like person and a imp? and what where they doing? she tried to gather enough courage to go near them and talk to them. slowly walking her paws gracefully padded onto the ground taking her towards them. " umm.... hi?" she shyly said in her wolf forum.
Taz (played by Taz)

(( why what time is it where you are? mine is 9:45 london time))

(( 4:20 AM in Central Standard Time here in America. I have a screw up sleeping schedule))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( lol ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus