Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Drago (played by Narta)

“I’m going land soon, so hang on!”, he said.
Lyra tightened her grip and braced herself for the landing.
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((I found my charger))
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago’s body shifted forward a little, diving to the cabin and softly landed on the ground.
Walter went into his cabin, going into his stuff to find his little pocket pistol. He holstered it under his pants, and headed out again.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago lowered himself to the ground.

Qrow crouched, his fingers in the blades of green below, he looked as if he were a sprinter, preparing to take off in a race. His dark, glossy skin mostly hidden under his grey sleeveless hoodie, that appeared to be a size or so to small, for it was tight enough to show his abs and muscle beneath it. On the back of the hoodie there were two holes, one for each wing. At the top of each hole, it was fastened close with a zipper, so he could easily remove the hoodie.
Qrow pushed off of the earth, his wings whipping from their folded position and carrying him into the air, stirring up dirt and sand from bellow as his massive, powerful raven wings beat the air into currents. The dark he rose into the sky, and began his ascent. Once reaching a shocking height, the male spud forwards, shooting through the sky with speed, before tucking his feathered wings in, sending him into a repeating barrel roll. He wobbled as his wings shot out but soon regained control, flying with poise and grace, as if he were a dancer dancing in the sky.
After they landed, Lyra slid off of Drago’s back and held out a hand to help Jaike down.

((I have s n o w c r e a m))
He sighs as he heads into the the sleeping quarters of the cabin he run, seeing another camper

Qrow paced in the dark, his bird night vision kicking in. His wings ruffled as he thought quietly, most vulnerable and distracted.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago relit a touch with his fire breath.
Taz (played by Taz)

while running through the forest for about 20 minutes she finally reached the end of the lake which was now near camp. she breathed at a heavily pace because of the speed she was running at. she grinned as talked to herself " finally im back at camp, hmm.... should i stay outside for a while longer or should i go inside where its all nice and cosy and warm?"

The avian stood, his wings tucked neatly behind his back with his shoulder propped against a trunk of a tree. His green gaze scanned the area filled with selfish creatures and rude narcissists. The Demonologist told a sip from the mug grasped tightly in his right hand, his white knuckled fingers holding onto it as if for dear life. The he was obviously less than sober, the drink he held in his bedazzled mug smelling of strong liquor. He looked about 17. certainly no older than 19. He had heavy black wings, that upon closer inspection were empurpled in the light.
This avian was a fine specimen, with large muscles and handsome, bright eyes. His skin was a burnished chestnut, with eyes the color of a fine emerald. He wore a tight, sleeveless hoodie of deep grey, with two darker stripes running down its right side and it’s hood. His fluffy locks of black held much volume, keeping its place instead of falling down over his face. A perpetual look of irritation stained his face, giving him a ‘Badboy’ aura. By his side hung a holster, Strapped safely in it was a pistol that had streams of glowing green radiation through its cracks and crevices. Everything about this He seemed to make those not want to bother him, like a raven. Dark, and mysterious.
Drago (played by Narta)

A pile of stubborn firewood burst into flames.
Taz (played by Taz)

(( lol, PastaSalad thats very similar to the rp forum The Eternal Feast, lmao, i couldnt help my self but notice that ))
Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

((May I join in this?))

((Sure, just hop over to the one on looking for Roleplay forum and fill out the form))

((Yeah I tend to reuse responses and edit them Bc I’m L a z y))
Taz (played by Taz)

(( i dont blame you, i would do the same xx))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus