Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

((Where should I start off?))
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((Maybe In ,the cabin, or looking for it, maybe hiking, or watching the lake? Idk))
Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

Graven walks slowly into the camp, holding onto his only bag, slung across his shoulder. He glanced around lazily, glancing at a map in his hand every now and then. He followed the signs and somehow still found himself lost whilst looking for the cabin Agoraphobia. His head was cast downward, avoiding the gazes of everyone around him. He knew he would have to ask for help to find this cabin, if he continued to be lazy, but he really didn't want to interact-

He stumbled upon the cabin and chuckled to himself at the narrator's attempt to give him a social interaction. "Breaking the fourth wall much?" A small voice uttered into his head and he nodded, clearly enjoying the small interjection.

He made his way inside and plopped down his bag on an empty bed, Sitting there softly and gazing about the cabin named after a phobia.

(I do have to get ready for work soon, but I will be back in about 4 hours or so.)
Taz (played by Taz)

(( i though i may give you a heads up that taz can talk to demons in there language, how i do this is through a demon translator > feel free to use this one > https://lingojam.com/DemonicLanguageTranslator .... She also won't say it openly unless questioned about it. It's also written in her profile))
Lyra seemed a bit surprised by the sudden fire, but she sighed, using the light from the fire to get a closer look at her surroundings. "You seem to have a lot more magical abilities than I do." She laughed awkwardly, trying to break the silence between the three of them.
Brahms Webb (played by Kazoo)

((Sup, im new. I posted my characters bio on the other thing and got accepted :) My character is a counsellor, where can i start?"))
Qrow Dive Foster (played by PastaSalad) Topic Starter

((Feel free to hop in anywhere. I’ve got my bird boi outside brooding about life. You can read up and see where to hop in if you want, idc))
Taz (played by Taz)

Taz trots to the outside of her cabin and lays down, (currently in wolf form) licking her paw.
Drago (played by Narta)

Drago changed back into his dragonoid human form, "That was just a simple fire spell."
"Yeah, but it's still impressive, to me at least." She said softly. "Especially since my magic is, very limited to say the least, there's only, like, two things I can really do." Lyra spoke nonchalantly.
Drago (played by Narta)

"Come over here to me.", Drago said to you.
"Oh, uh, alright." Lyra smiled and walked over to Drago.
Drago (played by Narta)

He placed his hand onto your chest and poured his magic into you. "Status appear!", Drago called out and a game-like screen appeared in front of you.
"Woah! Uh," She looked impressed, but confused, she poked at the screen a bit. "What is this?"
Drago (played by Narta)

"It's called a Status window! It allows you to look at your level and Status of yourself. Status open!", Drago said an a Status Window appeared in front of him.
Lyra poked at it some more, trying to figure out how it worked, she glanced over at Drago's status window as well, trying to figure out how to work it.
Drago (played by Narta)

Once you looked at Drago, you instantly saw him without clothes.
"Oh uh..." She looked away quickly, then looked back at her own screen.
Drago (played by Narta)

"You saw it, didn't you!", Drago said blushing.
"I didn't know you were-" She placed a hand over her eyes. "Sorry!" She kept covering her eyes. "Uh, just tell me when you're decent."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » HellBound Supernaturally Powered Summer camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus