Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Bake Sale Swag

20191028_233632.jpg

Got mine! So happy about it. Yes the image is sideways. Oof. Oh well.

💗
Mipps

Woop hadn't checked the mail in a while.
I turned down most of the items, i figured if I wasn't going to use them, then more love for someone else and lower cost for Kim <3
So here is what I got. Haven't decided what to decorate yet. My art box is where my stickers tend to go. always stoked to have a little swag <33

74479791-2958769314151912-2297635678898356224-n.jpg
*SCREECHES*

I got mine!! Gotta luv dem penzzzzzz~!!!!

But...

...I also got double (as in...two whole different packages) and a mouse pad when I didn't earn one?

<_< @Kim
If you see this...um...idk, I just felt the need to let you know? I don't know if this was an accident or not...

Edit: gonna send a pm in case this post goes unnoticed.

Edit 2: that was quick XD
Kim Site Admin

That was for sure an accident XD I'll contact you separately!
Today in the UK!! I think it's safe to say the swag is hers

beSwgWr.jpg
Also in the UK (meaning I'm well-placed to swipe that freaking adorable kitten... someone distract Fiebs for me...)

Mine arrived a couple days ago, but I was unlucky enough to get a customs charge. :| Bah... I'm sure they look out for my name just for spite!

Regardless, the stuff is awesome! Thank you!
A fellow UK Member who is concocting a plan to steal the kitty. I'll cause a distraction Heidi, and you grab the kitty!
I also got slapped with the custom charge, but I picked them up from the post office yesterday and I'm so happy I got them!

kYWaEvC.jpg
Kim Site Admin

Oh dear, I hope those fees weren't too steep?
Kim wrote:

I haven't been hit with it yet but I would expect to pay around £7-10 import tax on these kind of items. Not too steep. ☺️
Mine was £12, but it's fine. It's sort of luck if they do it I find... I was just unlucky. :)

Good plan Mintelle. Seriously cute kitty.
Kim wrote:

Nah it wasn't what I'd called expensive, mine was only £12.65.
Heidi wrote:
Good plan Mintelle. Seriously cute kitty.

I'll stock up on cat food XD
I meant to post and say I got mine the other day, but it's been hectic this past week or so.

Already made good work of the tote! It's perfect size for carrying my stuff to work that doesn't easily fit in my purse. I stick a hoodie and hat in there, my snacks and a book. Sometimes a few other odds and ends. Had a few people ask me what RPR was. I tend to word my answer differently depending on who's asking.

Oh! it's a lovely site where I keep some of my creative writing projects. :)) >,>

Or I just tell them about all my RP and characters and weirdness. LOL One of my co-workers might actually be interested in the site now.
I got mine! My daughter was very happy to use the "cool bird bag" for trick-or-treating while my son used the RPR Birthday tote for his. And I'm like slowly starting a stockpile of pens now. I'm going to need at least 50 more, please and thank you. I even have the perfect leather bomber jacket for the patch ;)
Kim Site Admin

OOOOO this all makes me soooo happy! :D

There may be some future opportunities to get more pens. >.>
LakotaSiouxWarrior

I love the pens and would appreciate the opportunity to buy more. Plus those stickers I could put on my guitar cases.
U0GwTVH.jpg

After delays in checking my mail... Here it is! These pens are heaven, and I love the mouse pad so much that I replaced the one I was currently using with it. Thank you so much, Kim!
Kim Site Admin

YESSSSS
I got mine; my partner immediately stole a pen and I added mine to my journal pouch. The tote bag has to wait as I live in a community that would not respond well to it, but I am saving it all for when I find a new place to live! I love all of it!
nightmqre

mine arrived today and the patch is even more beautiful than I imagined

20191113-153907.jpg
Kim Site Admin

Yeeeees

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Bake Sale Swag

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus