Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Give the character above you a theme song

Jolene Ivanov (played anonymously)

Zinnia (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

Well, the character in question is no longer here but I feel contractually obligated to make this joke anyway. Plus, I want the game to continue :]
Dunno, this song defo got the medieval, nature'ish vibes to it that I associate with elvish characters, but at the same time it's also got that mysterious, tragic, melancholic atmosphere that seems to suit that 'life of hunger and hardship' that her bio refers to.
Blacklight (played by LunarValravn)

This seems to fit her bold and feisty nature.
Adrian Donovan (played anonymously)

Replying to the last character posted: Blacklight

Time Has Come Today - Chambers Brothers
Martyr Daeva-Lazarus (played anonymously)

"Heh, you seem like a real chill kind of guy. I think I may have a little somethin' for ya!"

"Here we go! A little fun, a bit of chill, and a whole lotta funkaaay! Just like you, mah dude."
Sova (played by Sasheth)

First thing that came to mind when I skimmed through Martyr was Immigrant Song by Led Zeppilin.
Xailah Alptraum (played anonymously)

"A song? Yes, I believe I have one for you. Come, sit. I will play it for you, if you wish to listen."

"It is not as lively as some other songs I know, and you can't quite dance to it; but, I believe it has an underlying warmth that can only be picked out by sharp ears. I think you may find it fitting."
Alexandrina Duarte (played anonymously)

BBCode error: Problem displaying youtube video. Please read the manual for help.
Alexandrina Duarte (played anonymously)

Death (played by SillySpider)

"Hmm, thinking something rather elegant and a bit curious for the pretty lady now."
Opalescence (played by Dndmama)

Who doesn't like a good death song?

Rhys Murdoch (played anonymously)

I don't even have my profile finished yet, but I had just the song in mind for you @Opalescence :D
Aside from the obvious fitting title, I'm talking about the dark-ish / edgy kind of vibes and I really love Bowie!

@Next one:
Feel free to jump over me if there's not enough info on my pages yet, I just wanted to throw the song in.

Edit: typo, sorry
No need to skip; I see a Texan-born gangster in Chicago, so here's a western-fusion song to match.

The Legion and The Senate have always been at odds, as soldiers and noblemen differ in principle what they share in ambition. Regardless of my own views, it is the unsaid rule that every imperial puts the Empire first and I should hope that the legion instilled some sense of honor and duty in the porphyrian. Imperia Invicta !

"I have the perfect song for you, my daring cohort. Here. Free of charge!"

Sigismund Aristoi (played by Eigmer)

Well since it's Lovecraft...

Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Give the character above you a theme song

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus