Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 with Lotus

Karang Kandirarak (played by LuciferBrimstone) Topic Starter

"I have nowhere to go," he told her with a sigh. "So yeah, I really have no choice but to sit here and bleed."
Luna Ward (played by Lotus47)

"Aren't you just a ray of sunshine" she muttered under her breath "Well uh, if you want a place my dad would probably let you use our couch," she said somewhat uncertainly "as long as you don't bleed on it or anything." The guy was really tall and kinda muscly, so she didn't understand why she felt like he really needed help.

In weird situations she tended to follow her instincts, and right now they said that this guy was injured and needed help. At this point she didn't really want to argue with that, because that would require deep thought about what was actually going on at the moment. Plus, he clearly isn't in a state where he can cause much harm to anyone.

"Aren't I?" He flashed her a grin, revealing his longer and sharper than normal fangs before taking a deep breath and grabbing a tree for support. Using the tree, he shakily got to his feet and leaned against it to test his strength.
"I'd appreciate it if you'd take me home," he told her somewhat meekly, "but I can't go to a hospital. Too risky."

"What?" Luna snorts "do you have some kind of magical dragon blood or something?" She frowned "actually never mind, I don't want to know, but we've gotta do something about the blood. Dad'll kill you if you bleed on our floor or something like that." She hesitated "also I hope you have a good sense of direction because I'm lost."

"Hello, dragon DNA," he pointed out as he tried to look over his shoulder at the wound. He wasn't normally this snappish, but he was in a bad mood. This wasn't exactly the best day. "If we apply enough pressure it should stop on its own."

"So I just hold onto your shoulder as we walk down the street, if we can find the way out of this place?" She sighed and walked over to him, peering at the gash in his shoulder "somehow that looks even worse than it did when it was a wing."

"Yeah. Where's your house? I do have a pretty good sense of direction," he told her, sniffing the air slightly and shifting his shoulder slightly to test it out.

"Uhh,it's over the bookstore in the middle of town. I think it should be south east ish from here." That was right wasn't it? She poked softly at his shoulder a bit. The blood flow had slowed already, not by much, but it had slowed

He hissed shortly, his shoulder tensing at her touch. "Don't poke it, acraassa! Just hold down on it. C'mon." He waited for her before limping in a southeastern direction, using his homing instincts to find the way.

Her hands snapped up for a second "okay, sorry. OH!" She exclaimed, clamping them back onto the wound. "Is there any real reason you were bleeding in the middle of a forest?" She asked, stepping carefully after him."

He sighed, not really wanting to discuss it. "Long story, and a really complicated one too. Not yet, okay?"

"Okay, sorry its just- ow!" She put one of her hands up to a new addition to the collection of scrapes on her cheek "sorry, thorns are annoying. I just wondered."

"I'll tell you later." Maybe.
He ducked a hanging branch, still having some of the old Draconic reflexes before finally stepping onto a road. Past the road was a town and he cocked his head at it, sniffing the air again. "This the place?"

"Yes, it's a couple of blocks from here" she released her grip on his shoulder. "Oh, you were right it did stop bleeding. Oh I should probably call my dad." She sighed "and I've lost my phone. Again." She sighed "I need to stop doing that."

"You lead the way, then. You know your way around here better than I do... I don't know anything around here, anyways." He looked around with a slightly curious and wary kaleidoscope gaze. He sincerely hoped that there weren't any Dragonslayers around here; he wasn't in any good condition for fighting right now and a lot of hell would be raised if that happened.

She stepped in front of th guy "what's your name?" She frowned, looking around a bit before realizing where she was and beginning to walk. "I'm Luna."

"Karang," he supplied, figuring there was really nothing to lose by giving her his real name. He normally went under aliases but he wasn't in the mood for one right now.

"Karang, huh? I guess I've heard worse. Oh, and here we are."

The bookstore is the only one in the town, so it does well. Huge windows are filled with new releases and a labyrinth of shelves fill the large store. In the back, by the staff room are the stairs that lead up to the apartment. Someone's stacked books on the steps again, so she takes her time leading karang up them.

"Yeah, like Luna," he goaded, although it was in a more playful tone than before. He followed her carefully up the stairs, taking care not to step on the books that lay here and there and everywhere.

She pulled a twig out of her hair and flicked it at him "hey, at least Luna's English" she smiled, unlocking the door. She stepped inside and reached for the phone to leave her dad a message about karang.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 with Lotus

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus