Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Howdy

hey everyone. I've been here for a week or so but haven't had a chance to post an intro yet. But here it is.

I go by the name Victor. I am a fan of all things RP. The more in depth a storyline and the more detail put into a RP the better.
I have been RPing on forums and chat rooms since 2008 and started off on a site called IMVU.
Started my own RP there and have grown it over the years and still running it today.
I hope to make new friends on here and maybe find some people that will join my RP. I do have ideas for new RPs that I may start up eventually. Will see what happens.

Anything else you may want to know about me I am a open book. so feel free to ask away.
Sanne Moderator

Welcome Victor! That sounds like an impressive RP that's been going on for a while. :D What do you like the most about it?
LakotaSiouxWarrior

Hello and welcome to RPRepository.
Hey, Victor! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I'm sure you've already found your way around the site and all. I've hoped you enjoyed it so far!!
ChebaBeesting

Hello Victor and welcome to RPR!
Icysoul

Welcome!
ShadesOfBlue

Welcome to RPR!
Victor_Beck Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Welcome Victor! That sounds like an impressive RP that's been going on for a while. :D What do you like the most about it?

I would have to say what I like the most is the detail I have put into the RP to make it a unique world.

Mejasoulfruit wrote:
Hey, Victor! Welcome to RPR! I hope you have fun here! I'm sure you've already found your way around the site and all. I've hoped you enjoyed it so far!!

Yeah I have figured the site how and thanks so far it's really good here.
Skylar_woods

Ello! Welcome! Hope you’ve found your way around the site pretty easily!
Hey there!! Welcome to the site. If you have any questions, feel free to ask as there are a ton of helpful and friendly people on the site.

Cheers to making a lot of friends and having a ton of fun RPs! :D
Heya welcome to RPR! <3
Mipps

Welcome to RPR!

I hope you have lots of fun here! ^^

There is the Looking-For-Role-Play (LFRP) section to find new partners by responding to ads or making your own plot pitches!
There is a "Find RP" search feature that can help you find things a little more quickly as well!
Don't forget there are roleplay groups that are open for people to join that are separate from PMs and the public forum!

I have noticed there is a little something for everyone, and if its not listed then don't be afraid to share your own ideas! The community is very kind and welcoming to all forms of creativity.
Welcome to RPR!
Well howdy yourself! Welcome to RPR! Glad you could join our dysfunctional family!
Hey, hey! Welcome to RPR! <3 Sadly, I don't really use IMVU, but I do hope you find new people for your RP^ (I might've misunderstood all of what you said-)
If you need any help, have any questions, or just want to rp, PM me! Have fun!
~Quinn / ALTY_Heave

ALTY_Heave wrote:
Hey, hey! Welcome to RPR! <3 Sadly, I don't really use IMVU, but I do hope you find new people for your RP^ (I might've misunderstood all of what you said-)
If you need any help, have any questions, or just want to rp, PM me! Have fun!
~Quinn / ALTY_Heave

Haha thanks for the welcome. Yes you did mis understand. The RP started off on discord and was there for years. About 6 maybe 7 months ago it branched off to discord and recently moved away from IMVU altogether.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Howdy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus