Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Amethyst Azureshield (played anonymously)

Nemesis

“Yet another conceited, self-absorbed, godhood claiming dragon. How many times has it been? I feel I have to fight one of you louts every other week.”
Atlas Quinn (played by Mipps) Topic Starter

"Its so cute, I just want to hug it." He stated loudly and sarcastically.
"Set it on fire. " He whispered to another at his side for this adorable nugget would be his nemesis.
Tiamat (played by Morrigan)

"Ooo, aren't you fun cher? I think I will call you ally, as nemesis is silly, Master is not happening, and minion seems an insult to you and me both," a wink and then smirk given to go with her words.
Nebleena (played anonymously)

“I will do your bidding, Master.”
Cederic (played by Tugboattom)

Cederic bit his lip, unsure of how to deal with this predicament. He supposed she was supposed to be a slave, but somehow forcing someone to do his work felt...wrong. He sighed," I'm sorry but, I guess you would make a good minion, even though that word makes me sound like a villain.
Shi Feng (played by PinkBrat)

The woman gave the boy a quick look over before giving him a soft smirk. "A minion, I suppose. You don't look like you can do much."
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

“Definitely a minion. I’ll keep ye around and drink yer blood when I get thirsty.
Xerxes (played by Gear)

"So you're an unhinged madman who lives unlife to the fullest and you're an atheist?" Xerxes laughed before offering a mischievous smile. "Perfect! You'd make a wonderful cleric!" (minion)
Xerxes (played by Gear)

((Ignore this, accidentally pressed quote instead of edit 😅))
Cassandra Bellerosa (played anonymously)

Cassandra's head tilts and her breath catches for a moment, as if listening to a voice only she can hear. Pausing for a moment, her eyelids flutter and a tiny smile tugs at the edges of lips. It isn't a happy smile though. The softness of her eyes and the gathering of her brows gives the expression the impression of infinite sadness.

"You are a god of mankind, lost and seeking. But fate has yet a path for you to walk. Do not give up hope. I shall help to guide you. It is my duty." She bows, knees pressed against the cold ground, hands wide, head bowed. "Master."
Tan'Nun'Nyo (played anonymously)

"Well! What do we have here? A veritable morsel of a maiden!" The shadow dog ran his tongue over his fangs. "I don't get the whole being 'Bound to Fate' and what not, but if you're looking for a proper Master you'll find no better than me!"

Minion
Skadi Stromgaia (played by Dndmama)

"Oi!" Gaia slams her shield into a near by wall, setting the mithril object ringing to catch the demonic dog's attention. "Ye barkin' oop th' wrong tree there, laddie! Aye kinnae abide ye tricksy monsters runnin' 'round hurt'n fair folk an' leadin' 'em astray an' whatnot'n. So ye cimmon over'n an' let me an' Mustache teach ye a less'n in manners, eh?"

At the name 'Mustache' a huge lumbering war bear with a saddle on his back and armor on his haunches appears around the nearby corner. For a moment he snuffles the air, then bares his fangs....in a gigantic yawn before flumping on the ground next to his stumpy mistress to take a nap. Gaia's shield hand moves up to smack her own forehead in frustration with the beast. "Yer th' worst, ye great bloody fish dumpster..."

Nemesis!
Lokir Chimerasbane (played anonymously)

Lokir bellows a hearty belly laugh at the display before him. "I didn't understand a damn thing you just said, but I'd put you in a pack and take you anywhere."

Sidekick
Rowan (played anonymously)

"Well heck! I guess I'd have to say Master oof look at ya tall guy. Nah! Just kidding, sidekick! We'll work together." Rowan grins and looks up from their short stature.
Zizka (played by j_a7980)

Vampires live by feeding on others. Feeding through coercion. They enthrall those they feed on... Shame, you seem like you'd otherwise be a decent person.

Nemesis
Pwent Thibbledorf (played anonymously)

"Wot was that about vampires!!? Heh, just kiddin' mate, I ain't like a vampire apologist or anything like that. In fact! Tell ye wot, Imma kill ye just for the sport of it!"

Nemesis
Grom The Paunch (played by Cactus_Jones)

"Oi stunie, yer fink ‘dat yer kan be bigga an' greata dan grom an' 'da Boyz, well yer have annuver fing kom'n den, so enough uv dis re-coo-per-ay-shun i was go'n throo an' we will start dis scrapin' for dink'n yer were betta dan me." The Paunch declared to the Vampiric Dwarf.

Nemesis
Goth Sans (played by JetStorm)

"Nemesis"
Yu-Ni Kyo (played by PinkBrat)

"Sidekick will do, I suppose."
Ember Kamura (played by Ember_Wolf)

Kamura would smirk and stare into their eyes for a short moment, offering a look of sympathy. "Ah... Such an unfortunate human, no matter. I shall find some use for you, though I am not certain that it will not involve being on the front lines." Sometimes a somewhat broken but weak individual, could be just as good as a strong and disloyal one. It was individuals like this that could occasionally make up an empire, if they were properly inducted and controlled by the system.

Minion

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus