Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Nemesis

“I don’t know...if we could even get along to begin with...”
Nemesis

"A rifle characterized as a human with an Abominable Intelligence as well to boot... You are a disgrace and major discretion to Omnissiah's will and vision, I will personally lead the disassembling of you" His mechanized voice becoming more angry and violent as he sees for much longer.
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

Nemesis

“Imma stomp ya flat ya posh umie mek!! WAAAAAGH!!!”
Avri (played by Alien_Princess)

Nemesis

"You c'nt jus kill for fun when no one is done nothin wrong! I's show you what jus'ice feel like ogre!"
"Minion is a demeaning term, but I would gladly accept one such as yourself as a warrior in my service. Destiny calls you, too, so perhaps... I'll save the word for the end" The elegant dragoness says warmly, "I suspect you would benefit as well. Demons, while not unusually vulnerable to them, do not tend to enjoy getting shot with railguns or torn apart with plasma blades. Among my warriors, you would be trained in many such weapons and have your natural talents honed."

"So, I suppose it would be best for me to designate you as a Champion. Similar in status to a 'sidekick'," she seems to dislike the word for some reason, "but with more autonomy!"
Hera (played by Zapsalis)

"I feel like I'd be killed instantly if you were my nemesis, I would never be able to keep you as my minion/sidekick because you are much more powerful than me. So you'll just be my master."
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Sidekick.

"The Utahraptor has always been one of my favorite species. Fast, fierce and brave."
Wraith (played by LunarValravn)

In the moonlit sky Wraith watches the stranger while reclining on his own scythe. " Another familiar with Death. Perhaps you will be a fine ally" He grins before fading into the darkness.
Shamshir (played anonymously)

Nemesis.

"That fellow looks very suspicious. Up to no good I bet!"
Master.

"U-Um... do you m-mind if I be your m-minion? I-I don't think I'm c-confident enough t-to be a master m-myself."
Jadis (played by Juls)

"What a delightful minion you'd make. Perfect for fetching whatever ingredients I need..."
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

Nemesis

"Come hither, 'm'lady'. Thine funeral pyre awaits thou."
Zyfali the powerful (played anonymously)

Nemesis
I'm sure the next funeral will be yours once I am done with you. Though you won't stand any chance against me...
Hera (played by Zapsalis)

“I definitely wouldn’t want to be your nemesis. Maybe you’d like to work with me and be my sidekick?”
Nehugigas (played by Churchtuary)

Of all smaller prey, if they were even worth that name, simple annoyances or bugs, as the beast liked to call them, there was none that sparked such curiosity. From the many miles where it watched, the dragon would notice certain grace in the raptor's step, leaps on her own prey akin to a predator such as himself, and a certain intelligence in its movement that would be only possible by decades of bloody existence.

Yet, she was only nine.

Cautious as she was, Hera could never saw the ebony shadow that broke the skies itself and crashed inches away from destroying her, claws stretched forward, fire in its eyes. It wouldn't surprise the beast if Hera would immediately relieve herself from the shock and despair from encountering such a twisted dragon, but...

"I will have you-- Lesser creature--" - As blood coursed from within its eyes, a murderous expression took over the already diabolic grin of the monster. "And make you-- A herald of destruction, of the likes-- Only below me."

Minion
Ikit Claw (played by Cactus_Jones)

Nemesis

He looked at the dragon with both great interest and fear in his eyes corrupted from the amount of warpstone he finds himself to be around when the creation of his contraptions of war. He began to think of the many ways of killing a monster of such size as Nehugigas. He began to think and think until he knew he had the answer of how to kill this beast.

"Dragon-Thing, I, Ikit Claw will Kill-Slay you with my many inventions that will see your Doom-Demise with either the lighting cannon and The Doom Rocket in which I-I will take-steal the scales off your Decaying-Body and put-use for my own use and The destruction of the world... HAHAHAHAHAHA" He snorted rapidly and without stop for the amount carnage the Great Warlock-Engineer will cause upon Dragon.
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Nemesis.

"You will be an easy kill. Such sloppy tactics disgust me." The male glared and approached the skaven, extending his arm to take his life within a single touch.
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

Sidekick

“Fancy yourself a death dealer, ze? Let me show you how it’s done, kid.”
Jack Griffin (played anonymously)

Nemesis

"You've brought a knife -..

Cocked gun

-... to a gun fight."
Artanis (played anonymously)

Sidekick

"I have known many a Terran like you, and you bear resemblance to my good friend James Raynor. I do not doubt that we could work together, warrior."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus