Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Garrett Mikado (played by Yori)

“Well, you’re a handsome one, for sure. But not exactly my type. Sidekick, as I feel we might be able to work together and get along under the right conditions.” He shrugged a little.
Lysandra (played by Morrigan)

"You are a lovely man as well, eh? I rather think I'd enjoy a man like you working for me," a knowing smile on Lysa's lips as she speaks.

Minion
Ukichi (played by Katia)

"You look like you could potentially be fun to spend time with as I do like fae and their predisposition to being tricksters as well. Now given the offered options, well no one is my master, I don't see you as a nemesis, minion seems too insulting so that leaves..."

Sidekick, though perhaps ally would fit once I know you better.
Ziktia (played anonymously)

Ancient spirit, glowing, shining, so BRIGHT! Burning nothing? wrongwrongwrong. Little... little untapped ball of fluffy coal, fuel needs to burn. Fill so much meat, tasty and squirming, fresh from the deli counter in the squid factory! Master could burn you for so long, so long like the lies and loves and stories you tell! Milk your tendrils for hours....

No, no! Too much! Too many! Fail! It would all fail to bring master's touch without master's touch it will all fail! Stop you stopping everything with stopping stoppers! I am unstopperable! Like the shattered taps of master's HUNGER. Delicious.

I will hate you until the end of time. The nemesis means the undoing.... I WILL NOT LET YOU BE MY UNDOING!

(I'm pretty sure her decision is Nemesis)
Kage Nishimura (played by Yori)

...Nemesis?

“Uhm...nemesis? I’m not sure what to go by, but given that you have an addiction, I wouldn’t wanna work alongside you or beneath you, for that matter”
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

"You, yes, you! Dragon guy with the glowy eyes! Ever wanted to try the sidekick gig? I think we'd make a great team."
Tim the Enchanter (played anonymously)

Nemesis

Tim the Enchanter took his wooden staff and aimed at the cat. A bolt of flame loosed itself from the staff and landed itself upon the cat; turning the fur to singed fur.
Tim the Enchanter wrote:
Hit

Tim the Enchanter took his wooden staff and aimed at the cat. A bolt of flame loosed itself from the staff and landed itself upon the cat; turning the fur to singed fur.

((I think you have the wrong thread. '^v^ This one is choosing relative story rolls, not actions.))

"Well, you seem a bit needlessly hostile," Victi snarks, ignoring the shocking level of hypocrisy she displayed in that statement, "Let's go with 'nemesis' for now. I bet you have interesting objects worth looting, too." :3
Tim the Enchanter (played anonymously)

Victi Aurora Silverfur wrote:
Tim the Enchanter wrote:
Hit

((I think you have the wrong thread. '^v^ This one is choosing relative story rolls, not actions.))

"Well, you seem a bit needlessly hostile," Victi snarks, ignoring the shocking level of hypocrisy she displayed in that statement, "Let's go with 'nemesis' for now. I bet you have interesting objects worth looting, too." :3

(Oh right, all of the threads like this seem similar, I mistook them.)

Nemesis

"I am an Enchanter, this is how I spend time when nobody is around."

With that said, he abruptly waved a hand across the air, splitting the very clouds.
Emmet Osbourne (played by ELS1526)

"Master! Teach me your ways, and I will do as you please!" The thought of learning enchantment excited the male, his eyes twinkling even with no light around.
Zyfali the powerful (played anonymously)

Minion

"I suppose you could be of SOME use to me..."
Fate Weaver (played anonymously)

Nemesis
"That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die."
Takumi (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Nemesis

"Begone!"
Miaha (played by MordosKull)

Nemesis

“Ooh, more knights for me to kill, ze.”
Ser Garland the Green (played anonymously)

Nemesis

"Nay, shadow-dweller! Thy quarrel is with me! Come hither, thou scullion! Thou rampallion! I'll tickle thy catastrophe!"
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

Nemesis.

"A knight and an assassin don't mix. I'll kill you before daring to work with you."
Nemesis

"Sadly we cannot come to an alliance empyrean one for you are the great enemy that plagues this galaxy and realm."
Etherious Natsu Dragneel (played by ShadowFlame2022)

Minion

You may have something useful
Kage Nishimura (played by Yori)

Master

Another dragon? Or perhaps a boy with dragon powers? Nonetheless, I have a feeling you will grow to be incredibly strong. And, if that’s the case, I’ll gladly work underneath you, brother.”
The large bug inspects the no longer active character closely before saying, "Thhiss one sseemss dead. I will remove thhe body to clear thhe forum. Whoever comess nexxt may begin withh me as thhe one thhey will classiffy."

A number of other creatures like her, though a bit smaller, scurry out to lift the body and haul it off, Tsi'ka-ul herself following behind as they leave the scene

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Master, Nemesis or Minion/sidekick

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus